Chapter 36

Leaving her appointment with Dr. Green was like some of the weight that had been on Emma's chest had been lifted off. It felt good to finally tell someone about the assault and for once she didn't feel so much shame after the ordeal. 

Before she went home Emma stopped at the pharmacy in the local grocery store to grab her prescription. While she was in there she would grab some lettuce, tortillas, ground beef, cheese, salsa, and Cholula hot sauce to make some tacos for dinner. 

Once she had paid for all of the ingredients and her medication Emma got back into her car to head home. On the drive there she thought about how Lauren reminded her of someone, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. 

Pulling into her driveway she stopped to grab her mail. Opening her mail box she found a small package. Tearing into it she pulled out a mask that made her drop the box on the ground. The mask was the same one that Weston was wearing during her rape. Bending over she picked up the package again and found a note inside.

The note said, "I'm still watching you Sunshine. Just know you will be mine soon, I've already claimed you as my own. Once you realize that you're mine you'll be the mother my boys needed. Don't do anything stupid like telling those Sons what's happened to you. I'll see you seen, AJ."

Opening her trunk for the groceries Emma threw the note and mask inside to hide them. Grabbing her bags she headed towards her door to find it already unlocked. 

Cautiously she entered the house fearing that Weston was inside waiting for her to come home to rape her again. Slowly looking into the living room she was surprised to see Tig on the floor with both Tyr and Fenrir watching the live version of 101 Dalmatians. The dogs each had their heads on Tig's lap as they all watched the scene with Cruella laughing about making the dogs into a coat. Watching on both dogs whined in slight fear. 

At this Tig whispered to both dogs, "See boys this is why me and your mama got you here now. We'll keep you safe from that bitch Cruella." 

Shaking her head she asked getting their attention, "Tigger what in the hell are you doing?"

Looking up at her with wide eyes he responded, "Um... this is exactly what it looks like. The boys were bored and wanted to watch a movie."

"So you thought 101 Dalmatians was the right choice?"

He nodded his head in response, "Well yeah. I thought they would be able to understand the dogs on the movie. Plus it's a good movie. My girls used to love it when they were little."

Smiling warmly Emma started to put the groceries away, "I always forget that you have kids. What are your girls names again?"

Tig got up to help her and said, "Dawn and Fawn."

To that Emma raised a brow as Tig sighed telling her, "Yeah, I know. I didn't name them, Colleen did all of the naming."

Nodding her head Emma responded, "I can tell, they don't sound like names you would have picked out."

Smiling slightly he said, "No, they weren't. Honestly I wanted to name one of them Audra."

Emma raised a brow towards the man in front of her, "Why that name?"

Rubbing his chin lightly he replied, "Well when I was a kid I used to watch this show called The Big Valley and one of the female characters was named Audra. So ever since then I've wanted to have a girl to name her that." 

 Emma felt a warm sensation fill her stomach listening to the man explain why he loved the name, "That's sweet Tiggy. Well you and the boys can keep watching your movie. I'm gonna take a shower."

"Yeah, okay. Where were you doll," he asked with concern

Stopping in her tracks she responded, "I was at Saint Thomas. They wanted me to do a follow up appointment after the accident."

Nodding his head to show his acceptance of her answer he said, "Ok okay. Well hopefully things went well."

Slightly smiling she said, "Yeah, everything is fine."

With that being said she went into her bathroom and started the shower up. She began to strip out of her sweat suit and think about what she had just found in her mailbox. Grabbing her cellphone that she had brought in the room with her, she texted Gemma to let her know about the mask. Before she got into the shower she had gotten a response back from Gemma, she let her know that she also got a letter and a mask in the mail.

An unsettling feeling entered Emma's gut as she got into the shower. Washing her hair with her rose scented shampoo made Emma feel like a whole new person. Recently she had been taking more showers in order to get any invisible markings left over from Weston. However, today was different since she had her therapy session with Lauren.

Continuing to bathe herself she thought of who the young therapist reminded her of, sure she had similar qualities to herself, but she reminded her of one of the Sons.

After a few minutes it hit her and she said out loud, "Oh my God. Happy would love her! She seems like she's his type for sure."

Finishing up in the bathroom she went into her bedroom and put on one of her silk nightgowns and her house robe. Emma had decided to leave her hair damp, seeing as she wasn't going anywhere else tonight.

Walking into the kitchen she began to cook the ground beef she had gotten to make tacos. She took out a frying pan from her cupboards and set it on the stove to heat up. 

While she waited she decided to peak her head into the living room to she how Tig was doing. As she looked into the room she found him asleep on the floor with both dogs beside him. Smiling slightly she took out her camera and snapped a quick picture of the three on the floor sleeping.

Going back into the kitchen Emma working on dinner until she had a couple of plates that had tacos on them. Hearing another person enter the room, she grabbed onto the knife she had used to chop up the lettuce and tomato she had put on her food. Looking up she saw Tig rubbing his eyes, seeing that it was him she put down the knife. Her paranoia had gotten worse since the attack and she was on high alert of her surroundings since then. 

Tig smiled at her taking a plate of tacos, "Thanks doll."

"It's no problem," she replied and the pair silently ate their food together at the island in the kitchen. 

As he finished scarfing down the last taco Tig placed his plate in the sink, "Well doll I guess I should be heading home."

Placing her own plate in the sink on top of his Emma quickly grabbed his hand, "No, please stay with me. I don't want to be alone tonight. Can you please sleep with me in my room?"

Nodding his head Tig responded giving her a look of concern with his clear blue eyes, "Yeah, sure doll. I'll stay the night."

It was then that the pair headed to her bedroom to go to sleep. Tig had stripped out of his clothing and was left only in his boxers. The two slid under the covers together at the same time, it took them a couple of minutes to adjust with Emma's head laying on his chest.

Placing a chaste kiss on the top of her head he said, "Good night Emma."

To that she sleepily responded, "Good night Alex," before falling into the first comfortable sleep she'd had in a few weeks.