Chapter 22

Speeding down the road with the wind in her hair Emma was in deep thought. She'd received another bouquet of flowers that morning. The note attached said, "Just a few more weeks and we'll be face to face. My sweet Sunshine you are everything I've ever wanted in a woman, so pure. I cannot wait to for that day to come. I'll be waiting. XOXO A."

She honestly had no idea as to whom it was sending her flowers. At one point she had thought about telling the boys about what had been occurring, but talked herself out of it. Whoever it was clearly didn't know her and almost seemed obsessed with her after the last note.

Deciding to ignore it Emma continued to her destination. Today she was going to meet up with Tara at the coffe house near the hospital. They were having their weekly get today of coffee and deep conversation. Sure she did that with some of the guys, but with Tara it felt more natural. They were both young single women in the same age range trying to figure out their futures with the club.

Pulling into the parking lot Emma hopped out of her car heading towards the door.

Just as she reached out for the handle she saw a tattooed hand grab onto it opening the door for her. Slightly startled she looked up at the person holding the door open for her. She saw that it was a bulky looking man, with dark eyes, and grey hair that was cut into a buzzed cut. He wore dark brown pants with a kaki button down collared shirt. She noticed a strange symbol on his neck that she had never seen before.This was someone new to her, she had never seen him before in the past few months since she'd moved to Charming. Honestly he looked terrifying to her, a lot more than Happy did when he was fighting.

Deciding to be polite she told the stranger, "Thank you."

A sinister smirk formed on his lip as he replied, "You're welcome."

Nodding her head awkwardly as she entered Emma said, "Well have a good day."

Watching her walk away the man uttered a gruff, "You too."

Shaking in discomfort Emma could feel the man's cold calculating gaze on her. Looking around the room she finally found Tara sitting with two drinks for the both of them. Quickly sitting across from her friend Emma frowned and didn't utter a word.

Tara looked at her with a concerned look in her eyes, "Emma are you okay?"

Nodding her head Emma said, "Yeah. Do you see that guy with the buzzed cut sitting near the door?"

Tara's eyes moved to the man and looked at him momentarily. She could see that he was starting Emma down from across the room.

Quickly turning her eyes back to Emma she said, "Yeah I see him. He is staring you down."

Emma shook lightly as she was on edge, "The way he looked at me earlier sent a chill all over my body. I've never been so uncomfortable with someone as I had with him. He gave me a look that was almost predatory, plus the way he spoke to me was downright sinister. It's all making me uncomfortable."

"Do you even know him," asked Tara as she took a sip of her cappuccino trying to look unmoved by what was happening.

Shaking her head Emma replied, "No. I've never seen that man before in my life."

Both women were beginning to feel an emotional wave of discomfort as the man stared on.

Finally having enough Tara said, "Come on let's go to my house. This guy freaking me out."

Nodding in agreement both women grabbed their cups and headed towards the door. The man continued to watch Emma with a smirk on his face.

Standing up quickly he opened the door for them and said, "Have a good day ladies."

Both women rushed right past him to their vehicles. Neither one wanted to stay there any longer with him inside.

As they both pulled out of the parking lot the man looked out of the shoppe window with a frown. He was angry about them leaving so abruptly, but he knew that this wasn't the last time he'd see the blonde beauty.

Once the girls got to Tara's place they rushed inside and locked the doors. They both sat down on her couch with their drinks in their hands.

Tara spoke for the first time since they had left the coffe house, "That was such an awkward experience. That guy would not stop staring you down."

Nodding her head Emma replied, "Yeah I know. I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. He just gave me the creeps."

"I know he was looking at you like you were a piece of meat."

Emma contemplated her next words. She had been keeping the flowers a secret for so long, but after today she knew that she had tell someone.

"This isn't the first time something strange has happened since I moved here," Emma said shakily.

To that Tara asked, "What are you talking about?"

Taking in a deep breath Emma started to confess, "I've been receiving flowers lately with weird messages. At first I thought they were from Tig since they were signed 'A' and his first name is Alex, but now I'm not sure. The person keeps calling me 'Sunshine' and no one has ever called me that before. I also think someone broke into my house and went through my underwear drawer."

"What do you mean someone went through your underwear drawer?"

"Well I usually keep them in order and separate them by style and color. However when I looked in my closet the other day the drawer was opened and it looked like the Victoria's Secret drawers on Black Friday. No order and everything tossed around," Emma said staring at the floor.

Tara replied, "I know that unsettling feeling of being stalked. My ex has followed me down from Chicago and I feel so unhinged with him just being in town."

"Have you mentioned this to Jax," Emma asked taking a sip from her drink.

Tara shook her head, "No I haven't. I'm going to take a wild guess that you haven't mentioned it to Tig or Chibs yet."

Emma said, "No, I don't want to worry them, they have so much stuff going on already with the club. What are we going to do?"

Tara solemnly replied, "I don't know. "

Both women sat in fear and silence about the unforseen future ahead of them. Neither feeling any level of comfort in their situations.

Author's Note: Hello lovelies! The big reveal of Emma's stalker is getting closer and closer. I know many of you are wondering who it is going to be and no one is going to like it.

Also if you want to drop a comment about what you'd like to see for Emma's future.