Chapter 39

Working around the clubhouse Emma's mind drifted to the fact that Weston was possibly outside of her home that morning.

 It was unsettling to her to know that the man who had raped her still had this odd obsession with her. She didn't think she was special at all, she thought her breasts were too small, and that her body was a bit too thin. Not once could she think of a single thing that made her attract someone as vile as AJ Weston to have a odd obsession with her. 

As she wiped down the counters she saw Jax pull into the parking lot furiously talking to Piney and then speeding off in the companies tow truck. Shaking her head Emma had no idea as to what was going on. She put it down to club business and just shook her head.

About an hour and a half later she saw the rest of the pulled into the parking lot with the tow truck. Watching on she saw them carry out a bloodied up Tig, bot his face and his left knee were covered in blood. 

Running outside she yelled, "I thought this was a simple run. What the hell happened to Tig?"

Angrily Clay shouted, "Your damn dumbass boyfriend decided to get hurt and have bounty hunters come after his ass!"

"Don' yell at the lass now Clay," Chibs said defending her, "She's just worried."

To that the older man walked off not before mumbling to himself, "Damn nosey as woman. Acting just like Gemma."

Ignoring the remarks Emma helped get Tig into the clubhouse to help patch him up.

Once inside she ran into the supply closet to grab the first aid kit and other medical supplies they kept around. She opened a bottle of rubbing alcohol and began to clean out the wounds on the injured man.

As soon as the alcohol hit his knee injury Tig yelled, "Jesus woman warn a man next time!"

Rolling her eyes she said, "Stop being such a baby. Abel didn't even whine this much when he got his vaccines last month, so chill out."

Glaring slightly he watched her as she began to patch him up. She was so attentive and careful with how she worked on his injuries that it calmed him down some. 

Clearing her throat she asked, "So are you going to tell me what happened or are you going to yell at me like Clay did earlier?"

While his clear blue eyes squinted Tig began to tell Emma what happened. He went on about how Bobby's bike messed up and hit his leg, causing him to have to go to the hospital. From there it went on the how the bounty hunters captured him and were going to take him in for the bounty reward they had on his head. 

Shaking her head Emma put on the last bandage on his face and said, "Wow. Sounds like you had an exciting day on your hands."

"Tell me about it Em," he said as he stood up, "I'm gonna stay here at the clubhouse tonight. I'll come by in the morning to get some breakfast and see the dogs."

"Alright and Tigger... next time something happens please let me know," Emma said biting her lip and moving a piece of loose hair behind her ear, "I care about you and don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Smiling he kissed her right cheek lightly, "Same goes for you sugar. If anything happened to you I don't know what I'd do with myself."

Emma felt a knot begin to form in her stomach as she watched the man walk away. She felt like a complete hypocrite after that conversation. Sure, she knew that she should tell him and Chibs about what happened with Weston, but she knew that if she did say something she would also reveal what happened to Gemma as well. 

Putting away the first aid supplies Emma continued to think about her conversation she just had with Tig and how she would have to bring up a portion of it to Dr. Green. She knew not to reveal the club business to her therapist, she would just say how her friend got injured and how it affected her.  

Once she was finished cleaning up the clubhouse Emma got into her car and drove home. She was glad that she had an appointment tomorrow with her therapist. 

As soon as she got home Emma quickly got out of her car and walked to her front door. In a quick motion she opened the door and shut it behind her as fast as she could, locking it once it was shut. When she was inside she heard her alarm going off so she quickly turned it off. 

Looking around she didn't notice anything out of place in her home, which put her mind at ease. It was then that both dogs greeted her by nudging their heads against her knees. Smiling at her two furry companions she rubbed behind both of their ears, earning a soft grunt of a response from both of them. 

When both dogs had enough attention they went to lay down on their beds in the living room area. To that Emma went into the kitchen and made herself a personal pizza from her freezer and a small side salad. She didn't feel like cooking tonight and wanted to just relax with both of her dogs. 

Once the pizza was done she grabbed herself a glass of wine and headed to her couch. Sitting down she grabbed her remote and flipped through the channels until she found 'Hostel' playing on "Chiller Network" tonight.

Taking a bite of her pizza she smirked slightly and said out loud to her dogs, "I wish someone would do this type of stuff to Weston."

Little did she know someone on the other side of town was in the process of making sure something along those lines did happen to Weston. That same person was also doing it as a form of revenge for her. 

Author's note:

Hello Loves! 

Well I'll be honest with you all I'm not sure if anyone can really relate to Emma. I put a lot of work into her character and I'm just not sure what anyone thinks. After her assault I feel like she's just been a different person and I don't want anyone to dislike her for that and how she is coping with it all, because let's be real rape isn't a pretty topic and NO ONE wants to talk about it. 

If any of you have an suggestions or ideas I'm totally willing to listen to any ideas you throw my way. 

Much love to you all!!!!