Chapter 41 You Make Me Feel Good

"Sir, one of our models' has been missing for two days now" Sora said.
"Not now, Sora. My mind doesn't want any new news right now, am I clear?" Kirito said as he looked into the file.

"Yes sir" Sora said. But Kirito wasn't listening anymore.
'She will see inside me eventually. What if she doesn't like what she sees? What will I do 'cause I can't unlove you now.

I should've seen this coming. I shouldn't have fallen so deep. Should I rise or should I fall? Because a part of me doesn't want to show you the monster in me, but there's a part of me who wants to just rip apart all the walls for you and pull you inside in my heart, a make you a monster too.

It's so complicated. I can't understand myself anymore. Can I pull away from you. Because no matter how much of a monster I am or no matter what all I've done up until now-- I still want to be the best person in your life. My monsters love you, Vivian. This is bad. I feel like I'm gonna get a panic attack again. No--'

"Sir, Vivian is calling" Sora said.
"What?! My phone!" Kirito said as he snatched the phone from Sora. Sora smiled and went back to her seat and continued working on her computer.

'Oh God, I'm not ready for this' He thought as he looked at the caller Id. He picked up "Speak."
"Yes, tiz Vivian!" Vivian said from the other side. He turned away from Sora.

'Oh yeah!'

"Vivan, did someone come home?" Kirito asked "Eh? No. Hiomi! I was about to go grocery shopping. What would you--"
"Don't go!" Kirito shouted and Sora almost fell down her chair from the sudden shock. She shouted.

"A woman?" Vivian murmured.
"Sora, are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes, yes. I was just shocked. Don't shout so suddenly, Mr Hiomi" She said.
"Oh that--"

"Hiomi" Vivian said.
"Yes?" He said.
"I'll wait for you to come back home soon. I wanna learn." She said. Kirito turned red and covered his face "I'll come back as soon as I can"

"Yes, and then teach me that dance further!"
"Nevermind" He said and hung up. He smiled and looked at his phone.
"Sora, get me those damn files!"

Vivian looked at the ceiling of the bathroom as she sat into the bathtub. 'He's with a woman' She thought.

Suddenly, she heard the doorbell ring and got up from the bathtub. She got into her bath robe and walked towards her. "Yes, who is it?" She said from inside.

"I'm Aoi. Open the door, dad sent you something"
She opened the door. Aoi came in with a box wrapped in a golden cover. "Looks expensive!"

"These are from Belgium. Dad got it for you and brother. He isn't back yet? It's about seven" Aoi asked.
"Yeah, he must be on his way" Vivian said. 'Or maybe with that woman...' "Okay, guess I disturbed you during your bath."

"Oh no! It's alright. Thank dad for this" She said with a smile. "Dad said you'll love this" He said and walked out of the door.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?"
"No, I need to go to the library once. My friends are waiting for me there. Your house was in the way that's why dad asked me to give it to you on my way."

"Thank you, Aoi. That's so nice of you"
"It's alright. Evening" He said with a smile. "Evening" She closed the door. She turned towards the box. She sat on the chair and unwrapped the golden layers.

"Oh chocolate!" She said "I've heard Belgian chocolates are awesome" She opened the box and picked a small chocolate ball.

"Kya! This is tasty!" She picked up another piece and then another "Right! I should save some for Kirito too!"