The story of Sophia..

"Here lies the beautiful soul of Sophia.." The funeral coordinator said.

      Sophia hurried and got got home, and recorded the incident of Elijah's near death experience. Sophia heard her parents leave the house.
      "Hannah are you here?" Sophia called out. She didn't hear a response, so she went back to her journal. Then she heard a loud boom.
      Mysteriously, he tv in her living feel to the ground. She quickly took her journal, she knew death was coming for her.
      "Not today!" Sophia said running out her house. She forgot her phone, but she was too scared to go retrieve it. Sophia tried to run and find Elijah, but he had already left to the ER. When she made it to his house, she saw his car was gone.
       "Oh shit!" Sophia said, quickly after she saw a truck coming down the road. She instantly remembered all the people who died from a truck, so she ran behind Elijah's house, where she saw burning bricks from Elijah's house. She was trapped.
     To escape she quickly kicked the rocks out of her way, and climbed a fence. She was in Elijah's neighbors house. They had a dog who chased her down. She was able to escape and saw her house burning. She remembered she was cooking a pizza. She ran across the street where too cars had a collision.
      It was too much, she stepped back and her head hit the ground which made it hard for her to get up. When she finally got up, the truck had reached her.
      "Hey girl watch out!" A policeman said. She grabbed a crowbar and tried to walk the other way. She then saw another fast truck. She turned both sides and jumped to the left. The trucks collision, made a loud boom. A shard of glass hit her chest and knocked her into a store through the window.
     She was bleeding fast, with no one else around. It would've took the ambulance too long to reach her. She tried to keep her eyes opened. But it was too late, Sophia died.
        9 hours later, Sophia's family was contacted; and the funeral was being arranged quickly.
     They found her journal with blood all over it. Everyone knew she had a case similar to Alex Browning, and no one believed her.
      4 days later it was her funeral. She had a closed casket funeral because her body's damage was beyond repair.
      Most of everyone she knew attended. Elijah, Hannah, and others attended. Everyone gave their final goodbyes, until Elijah had a premonition of the funeral getting recked by a fire. It happened, with him and Sophia's still alive friends, and four other survivors. Elijah became like Sophia, but her had Sophia's journal to help dodge her outcome of the situation.

Until the next book.... Final Destination 7..