The One who didn't believe

"Hi, it's Mia please speak after the beep" -This was the last words spoken from Mia.

Sophia was crying as she entered Mia's house; she didn't want to see Mia or how her deceased body looked.
"Mr. and Mrs. is it okay if I invite the other survivors from the train tragedy over?" Sophia said starting to cry again.
"Yes, that would be appreciated" Mia's Mom responded.
"Guys, come to Mia house quick!" Sophia sent in a group chat with everyone; including the now deceased Amelia and Mia.
Everyone came over, confused as to why they were invited over to Mia's house.
"Guys... Mia's gone" Sophia said trying to speak clearly; she felt so sorry. The last time she saw Mia they were arguing over a petty reason.
After Sophia made this statement everyone gave different emotions; Isaiah was filled with rage, Hannah, Elijah, and Amelia started crying silently; Abraham wasn't believing it.
"SOPHIA THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOULD'VE LET US JUST DIE!!" Isaiah saying with his eyes burning with hatred, Sophia never saw this side of him; mostly because he was kissing Mia most of the time.
"She can't be, we were just with her!" Abraham shouted.
"Guys! No reason we should be shouting! Our dear friend died... she would've had wanted this excessive fighting-" Elijah said calmly.
"That's not entirely true Isaiah" Amelia interrupted.
"If you guys are going to fight, you shouldn't be here then!" Mia's father said looking at Isaiah.
Everyone went slient. Everyone's attention went to Sophia.
"What if this was the same as the Alex Browning case?" Sophia said to everyone.
"You may be on to something, Sophia" Elijah said agreeing with her.
"But that was all bullcrap!" Isaiah said.
"Think about it, we survived and shortly after someone died" Sophia said.
"I don't think that's true, and you guys are creeping me out." Amelia pitched in.
"We have evidence for that claim, so what could that mean then?" Hannah questioned.
"We have to save the next person th-" Sophia said being interrupted by a vision. She saw a tree and a sharp piece of metal. This raised suspicion.
"Sophia are you ok!" Elijah said with worry in his face.
"Yes, that was another clue" Sophia said. This started have people worried.
"What clue?" Elijah questioned.
"Before Mia's demise, I got a clue; and I just got another one!" Sophia said standing up.
"Well what was the clue" Elijah questioned.
"A tree and a piece of metal" Sophia responded.
"Wait another thing to remember is, it was mentioned after the accident everyone died in the order they were meant to" Hannah said. She was listening to the podcasts Sophia kept tuning out.
"So what was the order?" Abraham questioned.
"Mia, Isaiah, Amelia, Abraham, Hannah, Elijah, then me" Sophia said. After this comment the whole room went slient.
"That's it! I'm leaving you're crazy Sophia" Isaiah said, grabbing his key.
"No don't leave, you don't know what can happen; Especially since you're next!" Sophia said trying to stop Isaiah.
Isaiah walked out and ran to his car.
"You're crazy Sophia! And I hate you!" Isaiah said while a incoming truck was coming down the hill and crushed his car.
"See! The bullshit you say Sophia! Isaiah said turning around and getting blown back into some grass. This then caught a lot of attention and everyone ran to the door.
"Isaiah come back please!" Sophia said.
"And be around you? Please!" Isaiah responded. His car started going up in flames, it quickly blown up. A piece of metal went flying.
Isaiah started to get up and as soon he got up a flying piece of metal got in contact with Isaiah's throat.
     "No!!!" Sophia screamed as Isaiah had blood flying out quick.

To be continued...