The girl who couldn't scream

"Kick her off, kick her off, kick her off"

Sophia couldn't even sleep; it's been twenty-four hours since the train incident.
"I couldn't save them!" Sophia said screaming. A hint of survivors guilt was swarming her brain the whole time.
"I only saved my friends, and they're probably not thinking as hard as me!" Sophia said as she started to rush to the bathroom. She had to vomit again after she did three times already. Hannah was preparing to go meet a friend in the café the next day, while preparing she heard vomit noises coming from the bathroom.
"Sophia, you're over exaggerating the whole situation! It was only a coincidence!" Hannah said getting angry. She was mad because the most positive girl, she knew was obsessing over a coincidence that they were saved from.
"You don't know what I saw! I saw everyone die, including that girl Amelia too!" Sophia responded as she started to wipe her face from vomit. She quickly opened the door to open the door
"We have to go the funeral" Sophia said in a stern voice.
"Why? We barely knew any of those people!" Hannah responded quickly.
Sophia looked at Hannah for a quick second, then she went to try another attempt to get some sleep.
Before Hannah could go give Sophia a piece of her mind, Sophia was sleeping; In a deep sleep. Hannah went to go catch some zzz's also for the funeral.
Sophia woke up to her sister shaking her, alerting her to get ready for the funeral. Sophia got up and started to get ready; Hannah started to call their friend group.
"Make sure bring some nice clothes" Hannah said to the phone that was close to her ear. Sophia and Hannah hurried and walked out to catch the bus, they arrived quickly in time. After a long ride on the bus, Sophia and Hannah arrived to the funeral where they say Elijah And Abraham waiting for them. Sophia walked into Elijah's arm, and Hannah and Abraham both walked to grab a chair to listen to the funeral service.
"We are here to mourn the many lives on these dear people who lost their lives tragically." The pastor said faintly as he was wiping his eyes.
The service went on for another two hours. Before they left Sophia,Elijah,Hannah, Abraham, Amelia, Isaiah, and Mia all met together.
"Aye yo Sophia, how did you know these people were going to die?" Mia said with a confused expression on her face.
"A message of God, I guess" Sophia responded.
"This mean he wanted me to know something during that event, and I have to find out what was the message" Sophia said
"You're crazy! God didn't send nothing but a bunch of innocent angels to heaven, or where ever people go when they die!" Isaiah said screaming at Sophia.
"Dude chill, thank her for saving us!" Elijah said protected Sophia.
    "No! And Elijah I'm tired of you being so protective of this delusional girl!" Isaiah said.
   Sophia collapsed to the girl during the arguments; it was too much especially it's been two days after the accident.
    "Guys I'm tired, I'm going to go home" Sophia said suddenly using Elijah to walk to her to Elijah's car; he was going to drive her.
     Hannah followed them so she can catch a ride too. Mia started walking home leaving the others also.
     It's been 3 hours since the funeral, and Mia was running some bath water. She was trying to relieve the stress Sophia was putting on her. After the water was done, Mia took off her clothes; She then faintly got in, but slipped. She started to drown under the bath water, she had no support so she started screaming but no one could reach her since she had locked her door.
    Sophia saw a vision, she felt as a girl drowning. She quickly called all her friends, everyone answered but Mia.
   "Hi, it Mia please leave a message" Mia said in the voicemail.
    Sophia started getting really scared. She tried texting everyone asking then did hear from her. Everyone said nothing about it because they were worried too.
   Meanwhile, Mia was able to get out of the bath. She was breathing hard, she ran to the mirror and opened her medicine cabinet and a pair of scissors fell out; When it fell it hit her foot causing her to fall back.
    She couldn't scream since her breathe wasn't fully back yet. The towel rack in her bathroom fell and whacked her hardly in her head. She had a huge dent in her head. Before she could fix it, her parents slammed the door. She was behind the door knob, decapitated.
   "No!!!!!" Mia's parents screamed as Mia's soulless head fell behind the door.
    Quickly after Sophia arrives; Too late. When the parents arrived to the door, they were crying.
   Sophia knew immediately by their tears.

To be continued...