"What the heck are you doing here." Bella smiled at me and tried to hold my hand but I smacked her's away from me. She sighed at me looking down at the bed. "I came here for you, my daughter." "No, I don't think so. My name is Rosabelle Carina Petrova and my mother is Katherine Pierce the baddest bitch to ever live." Bella looked enraged but held it in as best as she could. "You're Rosabelle Carina Cullen and your my daughter!" "No I'm not. How did you even get past the Volturi guards?" She pressed her lips into a thin line and looked down at her hands. "I made a deal with Aro." I looked down at her hands and instead of seeing her wedding ring my birth grandmothers ring, I saw a black gold band with three ruby's. "Your marrying him, your marrying Aro?" "It was the only way I could make sure we could be together and keep you safe." "Does Edward, Nessie, and the others know about this?" She was silent for a long time playing with the ring on her ring finger. "What they don't know can't ever hurt them." "Since when has that saying ever been true."

~~~Katherine's Pov~~~
She was gone, taken from me, my daughter is gone. If your wondering where we are we're outside the Volturi mansion. I've been banging on the door for about an hour but they won't budge. It's like being away from Rosa is making me physically and mentally weaker, I don't have any fight left. It's funny, I've been fighting for so many years of my life yet I couldn't even fight for my daughter. I screamed, cried, destroyed anything in my sight to let out the pain but there always seem to be more. Elijah and Hayley tried to talk to me but every word they said seemed too distant for me to hear them. Hope looked to almost be in as much pain as I was but that was impossible, because my pain was eating me alive. Eventually I stumbled away from the group and into the woods, I kept going farther and farther until I thought I was far enough for the pain to stop but it was still here and it keeps whispering the same thing. 'You failed her, she hates you, your weak...you were never ment to be a mother'. I screamed again and started punching the ground.

"I just want the pain to stop, I want it all to go away." I whispered through my sobs somehow being able to form a proper sentence. 'Then turn them off', I lifted my head to the sky and closed my eyes as the whispers continued. 'Turn them off, turn them off, turn them off.' The whispers continued and I almost did it...if it wasn't for a certain British accent coming out of nowhere. "Hello love." "What are you doing here Klaus?" I asked him not even caring about him seeing me like this. "Well when my daughter, my only child might I add, disappears I tend to get a bit over protective." He clapped his hands together and smiled his signature smile. "So Hayley tells me that you have a Volturi problem, let's go take care of that shall we." I picked myself up and we ran to where the Volturi were staying. "Dad!" Hope ran up to Klaus and he pulled her into a hug, she was shaking from how hard she was crying. When Hope had calmed down we left her outside with Hayley. On the inside me and Elijah lead Klaus to the room where Rosabelle was taken. It's going to be funny seeing Aro again, I have a feeling Klaus is going to make sure he regrets making Hope cry. I pushed open the doors to see Aro's back turned to us. "What now-" Aro stopped mid whine when he saw who exactly was in front of him.

"Hello Aro. Did you miss me old friend?" "...Yes." Klaus laughed half heartedly and looked at me. "I suggest you go find your daughter, things are about to get a little messy." I didn't hesitate and left the room. "Do you really think you'll win Klaus, I'm not stupid or naive anymore, I'm as strong as you now." I could hear through the door behind me. "Let's put that to the test shall we? Oh and I don't think I'll win, I know I'll win because unlike you Aro I have my own power not other people who do the dirty work for me." Aro growled so loudly that I didn't need my vampire hearing to hear him. This is going to be fun. I followed Rosa's sent through the hallways and eventually came to a red door. On the other side you could hear her yelling and screaming at somebody. "Get off of me!" I kicked the door down and saw my daughter, being manhandled by that monster. "Get away from her!" Bella let Rosa go and turned to look at me with a glare on her face. "So your Katherine, the woman who brainwashed my daughter into thinking that I wasn't coming to find her." "Uh correction, I'm the woman who took in my daughter after she ran away from her slightly abusive and neglectful birth mother."

I snapped my fingers with a smirk, Bella's eyes turned black with rage and she lunged at me. We went through a wall and into the next room, Bella was quick to get on her feet and into a fighting stance. "You know we could just end this now. Cause I won't stop fighting until I kill you, or you kill me." "Fine by me." I grabbed Bella by her neck and slammed her into the floor, but she grabbed my hand and flipped us over. She pressed her thigh into my neck and started to cut off my windpipe, so I threw her into a nearby table. Bella smirked and broke off the leg of the table standing up and flicking her hair back. "Ya know I went home yesterday and asked my father-in-law about your type of vampires. And he told me you were exactly like the vampires out of the books," She walked over to me twirling the stick in her hand. "Meaning that all I have to do is shove a piece of wood into your heart and your well, dead." I stood up and tried to rip off her arm but Bella stabbed me in my side and pushed me away. I backed up and slowly pulled the stick out of me. I growled at her and threw it her, thankfully it went right into her shoulder pinning her to the wall behind her.

"I read about you guys too and dug a little into your past. I find it hard to believe this used to be a weak human girl who couldn't stop a hunter from trying killing her without her boyfriend. I wonder just how many people the Cullens had to kill for you only for you to give them nothing in return." She ripped the stick out of her shoulder and stabbed it into my neck, I couldn't breathe. She pinned me down and pushed the stick deeper into my neck. "What I gave the Cullens in return was my love, before I came into their lives humans never even tried to get to know them. I did! I stayed with Edward and went through all his self-hate and me begging him to turn me with the promise of forever." Bella scoffed and her gripped tightened before she pulled the stick out of my neck and stuck it into my chest right below my heart. "Soon I realized that the only way he was going to turn me was if I excepted his deal, I marry him, he changes me. But then I got pregnant, I had lost hope for having a child after the Cullens told me vampires can't have children, but then Edward somehow got me pregnant with my daughter's, and they are mine because I'm not willing to share them with anyone else!" She yelled out ready to do the deed and finish me off.

"That's the difference between you and me, you cling to everyone who benefits you and drain all their happiness away and call that love. I believe that loving someone is doing what's best for them, if it means breaking their heart I break their heart, if it means letting them go, I let them go. But you Isabella Marie Swan Cullen, just can't stand the thought of anyone getting away from you!" She stabbed me in the heart but it wasn't deep, she was going to kill me slowly. "It's over just except that." My vision started blurring and dark spots started to form, I never thought this was how I was gonna die, my life is just full of surprises. Bella gasped and let go of the stick...before her head was ripped off. Her body fell to the ground to reveal that Rosa did it, she killed Bella. "No, now it's over." She dropped Bella's head as I ripped out the stick and hugged her tightly. She was right, it's over now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I only have one thing to say...

This

Is

Not

The

Final

Chapter

Bye 💖