♕𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬♛

Start from the beginning

"I was going to say that!" Carlos pouted.

"But I said it first!" Jay smirked before pulling Carlos in a choke hold. "Come here!"

"Boys!" Fairy Godmother called out trying to get their attention but came to no use.

After awhile the fighting came to annoyance to Vanessa so she called out, "Jay, Carlos, focus!"

But when her annoyance came as she called out their names fire lit on the boys bottoms again. While the boys fall on the floor trying to put the fire off the girls but Vanessa were in a giggle fit as Fair Godmother looked shocked as was Vanessa still not understanding how she could do such thing.

As the boys put their fire bottoms out they turned to Vanessa exclaiming, "Would you stop that?!"

"I would if I knew how I did it!" Vanessa defended herself. "Also focus Fairy Godmother is calling your attention."

The boys returned to their seats as she returned to her drawing while Fairy Godmother shook her head getting back to the topic at hand.

"Oh, yes I'm going to encourage you boys to use that energy on the tourney field." Fairy Godmother explained to the boys.

"Oh, no. That's okay, whatever that is we'll-we'll pass." Carlos declined.

~~❦~~

After class ended the boys were whining not believing on what just happened.

"Oh, come on just come with us!" Jay and Carlos exclaimed to Vanessa was walking ahead of the two.

"No." Vanessa shook her head. "If you guys didn't want to be put on for the tourney thing you two shouldn't have fought in the classroom."

"But we did it all the time on the Isle!" Jay exclaimed which earned some looks by the people passing them.

"Yeah, but on the Isle they don't care what you do as long as you don't bother them." Vanessa explained to them.

"Well we're from the Isle they should expect this!" Carlos explained not wanting to try out.

"To tell you the truth I think you'd enjoy it, Jay. While I was at dinner with the Beast family they explained tourney to me and they're suppose to use strength to knock them down." Vanessa told Jay before turning to Carlos. "And Carlos you can use your brains to sike the opponents out. They need brains just as much as they need bronze."

The boys still looked as if they were against the idea still though they did grumble, "Alright, we'll do it."

"And if it makes you feel better I'll go with you two." Vanessa agreed.

"And you'll start a fire on their butts?" Carlos asked with a smile with Jay joining him with a smirk.

"No." She told the two making their them drop their smirk and smile. "I don't even know how I did it those times and I'm not going to do it again until I know how because the only times those have happened is because you two have annoyed me. And I'm pretty sure you two will somehow annoy me again-"

"Hey!"

Vanessa continued ignoring the boys, "And I don't want to burn the school down so no more fire until I know how to control it."