Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look

Start from the beginning

Big sis Nemuri comes over and hugs his back.

Nemuri: If it means you can sleep I'll do whatever I can Izu.

That seemed to do the trick as he stopped shaking at least.

Izuku: I'm fine now girls sorry for worrying you.

Ochaco: It's fine Dekiru but please tell us it might make them stop.

Izuku: I don't remember I'm sorry.

We all just hug him which makes a small smile grace his worn out face.

Izuku: How bout as an apology I make us all tea to help get us back to sleep.

We head downstairs before Izuku disappears into the kitchen.

Nemuri: This is getting rediculous.  If I have to I'll sleep in his bed with him till he gets better.

Jirou: That's not fair to you or him.

Mina: But what else are we to do anymore sleepless nights like this and his health with be affected.

Momo: Take turns I guess.

We didn't say anymore as Izuku came back with our drinks.  After that we talked a bit more before heading back to bed.

Ochaco: Dekiru you coming?

Izuku: In a bit I'm still a bit agitated from the dream.

Ochaco: Don't be up to late please.

Izuku: Sure thing Ocha.

*Izuku POV*

As the girls head upstairs I finish my black tea.

(A/N/lesson most sleep assisting teas are green or white [very young leaves] teas due to their low amounts of caffeine.  Black tea usually has a high amount of caffeine.  Red is somewhere in the middle.)

As I wash the mugs before making myself another cup hopeing to not sleep again till tomorrow night.  As I sit back down I close my eyes to see that "world" again to try and understand it better.

I saw the silhouettes again in that empty world.  As I went to look at them I didn't recognize most of them as they didn't have too many features to talk about.  Though I did come across 5 that had more detail then the rest.

The first was a short blonde woman that had ocean blue eyes.  A matching dress.  She wore armor over it.  What really stood out was the gold and sword with blue accents around the cross guard and handle.

The second basically could be described as someone related to Kacchan.  Bright blonde hair, piercing red eyes, gold armor, and what looked like a giant key.  He also gave off arrogance that make Kacchan humble in comparrison.

The next two looked as if they could be related. But I couldn't describe them as one had his face covered yet seemed to be familiar.  The other looked so familiar but I couldn't say why.  One carried black bow as well two swords.  One was red and black, the other was pure white.  The one who had their head covered was holding a military knife.

  The one who had their head covered was holding a military knife

And finally the last was All Might?! Why was he here.  He seemed to be holding a yellow star.

Before I could look further I felt someone shaking my shoulder.  Opening my eyes I see Nemuri.

Izuku: Why are you still up Nemuri?

Nemuri: I could ask you the same thing.

Izuku: Not tired.

Nemuri: The nightmare?

Izuku: Yes and No.

I begin to tell her what I see when I close my eyes while awake.

Nemuri: The world in your heart sounds beautiful.  Though I wonder who those people were?

Izuku: I don't think they were people more like spirits.  It seems as though their weapons were like grave markers that I could reach out and use like new.  Yet those same weapons gave off a feeling of power.  How do you know bout that stuff anyway?

Nemuri: while you were out cold at the Emiya's home, they explained what your power was.  I must make a request about it though.

Izuku: what?

Nemuri: I think i speak for all of us when I say don't use it cause it'll risk your life.  😢 So please Izuku don't use it, don't leave us in a world without you.

Izuku: I promise Nemuri I won't use it.

We hug before I get up and offer her my hand.

Izuku: Shall we head to bed?

Nemuri didn't say anything but takes my hand as we head upstairs.  I planned to walk her to her own room before seeing if Shirou was up and could train me tonight.  But Nemuri stopped in front of my door.

Izuku: You ok?

Nemuri: Ya but I got to tell you something.

Izuku: What is it?

Nemuri: We decided one of us will be sleeping in your room with you till the nightmares pass.

Izuku: 'Training can wait I need sleep and I don't want to worry them'.  You sure I mean it's kind of indecent.

Nemuri: Then it's a good thing I'm here 😏 the 18+ hero will be using you as her personal hug pillow.

Izuku: Nemuri please don't tease me.

Nemuri: No promises now lets get to bed.

As we got into my bed Nemuri immediately hugs me as I smell something sweet.

Izuku: Your using your quirk?!

Nemuri: I noticed you had black tea earlier, I'm not oblivious.  I'm doing this cause you need sleep.

Before I could say more I'm out cold.  Last thing I remeber thinking the was I hope she canceled her quirk out before it got outside.  After that I didn't have another nightmare that night.  Though I did dream of my world again.  Try as I might I couldn't find those 4 nor all might again.

End of Side Story.

A/N So this was like with my other side stories a way to build the world without overloading main parts or me being lazy and skipping stuff.  I wanted to include his nightmares but couldn't figure out how.  I also added more exploration into his reality marble since Shirou/EMIYA hinted at not knowing what exactly UBW was at first in canon.  Is it what you think it's going to be?  Or am I making you away from the real deal?  Stay tuned for more.