Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly(re-uploaded)

Start from the beginning

The guy called "Mac" grabbed me by the waist then pulled me to my feet. I tried to step away from him but he wouldn't let me. Chains rattled in his hands as he struggled to hold me up and chain my hands. I drop to the floor but that didn’t stop him from tying me up with the chains.

With the help of two other guys, they were able to chain my wrist. The metal pinched the skin around my wrist. I kicked, slapped , and bit at them to stop touching me.

One of the guys held me tightly in a bear hug as another guy looped the chains a round a pipe above us. He pulled on it so tightly that he yanked my hands went above my head. I was now barely on my tiptoes.

A whimper escaped and this time I couldn't stop the tears. “What the hell are you doing?!” I shout. “Help! Somebody help me!”

“Shut up!” Keegan punched me in the stomach. I grimaced in pain. “Nobody’s going to help you. You got yourself into this. Now I have to teach you how to stay in your place.” He unraveled some duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth and head twice. I couldn't do anything now.

One of Keegan's goons pulled down my underwear so they were at the base of my ankles. I tried screaming but the duct tape was a problem. They just laughed as I struggled to get free. The chains clanked against the metal of the pipe was I wiggled trying to hold my legs together. The only thing I had to depend on was my dress to keep them from seeing me half naked.

Keegan ran his hand up and down against my inner thigh, each time getting closer to my core. Then the other took it upon themselves to do the same. I screamed as hard as I could to get them to stop. The more I screamed, the higher his their hands went until they were all --one at a time--rubbing against my core. Tears stung my eyes and I screamed louder. I wanted him away from me.

Soon after, they stopped and Keegan tarted spraying me with the hose like I was a garden. Water was in my hair, eyes, face…everywhere.  I had to shake the water from my eyes. He made sure that I was soaked from head to toe.

“Okay guys, you know the rules. No lashing above the face. Let keep this as dignified as we can,” he snickers. I darted my eyes left and right as they all surrounded me with belts in their hands. Many of them made a show of slapping the belt in there hands for emphasis. It had to be at least five of them. I squeezed my eyes shut as my legs took the first blows.

They stung like a millions of bee stings. I tried to twist and turn, but it’s no use. The pain was horrid. They laughed as they worked their was way up. The dress was soaked and now thinning so I felt everything. They didn’t miss a spot.

The pain was increase to a level of unbearable. I could hear every whip all the way to my bones. My legs were swelling. Cuts and blotches of red and purple covered my legs. Some of them felt that just whipping with the straps of the belts were to easy so they began to use the buckle. I shouted in pain underneath the duct tape and I felt some of my flesh tear away from my legs. 

“Had enough yet?” Keegan asked sarcastically. I didn’t say anything. “Okay then, keep going guys we still got her boobs and her neck. Make sure not to use the buckle on the neck, the inside piece can slash her throat and I don’t need to report another suspicious death.”

They grunted and started hitting harder. I screamed and wrenched in pain while the tears ran down my face rapidly. As they started hitting their way up, the buckle ripped through my dress and dragged across my stomach. There were no words to describe the torture. My ass stung and I doubt I’d be able to sit normally for a while.

Then they were at my breast. It had to be the worst pain I’ve ever experience in my entire life. They whipped them so hard that some of the belts broke apart. Then they had to get more. My back stung as I wiggled my legs. I eventually gave up struggling and just hung their with my legs dangling. By then I was still--numb—taking the blows.