Chapter 1: Victorn Girl's Academy (edited)

This is my attempt at another werewolf story. Hope you like it. Please comment!!!!!!

PLAY VIDEO ON THE RIGHT >>>>

There were too many of us on this stuffy truck. One girl kept elbowing me in the ribs and I wanted to scream. I couldn't breathe. Not only did I have to leave my only home of fifteen years, but I have to sit in this truck full of girls, some who smell like they haven’t bathed in days, maybe even weeks. I’ve hear about of girls risking their hygiene just so no one would pick them, but they were stupid.

Girls were always bought; if they weren’t, there was no going back home. If you weren’t sold then it meant you were damaged goods. The only way to deal with damaged goods is to get rid of them. It's the harsh truth. Many of those kinds of girls were killed or sold to brothels where they die from any number of sexually transmitted infections or diseases. I guess wanted to make a statement about being sold couldn't be the worst thing to happen.

I let out a few exasperated sighs as I was nudged, kicked, elbowed, and even sat on. It was pitch black.  I could barely move my limbs. With all the money the academy gets selling the girls, they can't spring for a big truck. Cheap asses.

“I want my mom,” some girl sobbed. I couldn’t tell who it was because there were already too many to count. After I thirty I just stop counting. So many were sprawl across each other like dead bodies.

Half of them were shouting, screaming, and sobbing over their family that they had to leave behind. I pitied these girls. I was in their exact situation but before I even got on this truck, I chose to be strong. Strong is the only way you can be when something like this happens to you. If you weren't strong then you get consumed.

“I want my mom and dad,” a random shout erupted through the truck.

“I want my dad,” another followed suit.

“Where’s my sister!” 

“Take me home!”

“Quiet down back there!” the driver shouted in his gargled voice while banging on the side of the truck. 

Their ranting got louder and my head felt like it was going to explode. Then as the truck abruptly stopped, I hit my head against the side paneling of the truck. The dull aching in the back of my head pulsated. As the ranting got louder, I started to bang my head repeatedly, trying to drown them out. They should all know that no one leaves here without a mate, unless they have a death wish.  I remembered exactly what my mother told me before I climbed in the back of the truck.

**********************************

“Mason, you’re a big girl now. I can’t protect you from this. You have to be strong now or they will eat you alive. I didn’t raise a fool. You are to stay to yourself and keep your head down. There’s no guarantee that your mate will be a kindhearted or a monster, so I want you to know how much I love you, okay?”

“Yes mom, I love you too,” a few tears escaped. I quickly wiped them away, not wanting to show any signs of weakness. I promised myself that this would be the last time I cried.

“You know that your father loves you too, right?” she smoothed down some of my hair, something she always did when she was trying to comfort me. 

“Yes.” He couldn’t take the fact that something bad might happen to me so he didn’t come out the house to kiss me goodbye like he use to when I went off to school. I understood his reason, but I couldn’t help how much my heart ached. I may never see him again. Why didn't he come out?