𝙿𝚝.6|| 𝙵𝚒𝚡 𝙼𝚎, 𝙵𝚒𝚡 𝚈𝚘𝚞

"Let me check your eye please." I begged Colby as he squinted to the stinging of the peroxide. I've been sitting on Colby's lap trying to clean his cuts and bruises.

"Ow! Stop!" Colby groaned at the pain. "Just let it heal on its own and fricking love on me already." He playfully kissed my neck down to my chest. "Ow! I hit the cut." He laughed as he held his hand over the wound.

"See. If you don't let me fix it, it'll get infected and I'm not going to help you." I stuck my tongue at him.

"I love you, Remi." Colby said out of nowhere's.

"Uh...ok buddy." I tapped him shoulder, getting off his lap. "All done." I smiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back on his lap.

"Remi Chandler, I. Love. You." He said as his ocean eyes stared right in front of mine.

"Colby I can't do whatever this is, i need to gain my trust with you, i need to fix me. You need to fix you" I explained as he frowned.

"Just shut up and kiss me." He laughed and kissed me. "Let it fix itself, we'll get there." Colby smiled.

"Yeah, we'll get there." I weakly smiled.

"Now that I'm all patched up, we can have some fun." Colby grinned as he carried me to his room.

"Colby!" I laughed as he threw me on the bed and closed the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

99,874 LikesRemi_jones99: 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

99,874 Likes
Remi_jones99: 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.🌙 ~Christina Aguilera, Bound to you.
(A/N: I don't feel like putting who liked it so boo boo.)

Comments:
@colbybrock 🌙
@samgolbach showing some skin there ma'am.
@tanapaul Scandalous✨
@katrinastewartofficial preach sis🙏🏼
@colbysbby11 isn't that @colbybrock jacket?!🤭
@roseyyy *cough, cough* whore...
~~~~~~~~~~

"Kian's calling again." Colby huffed. "Just answer him."

"Why should I? He wants me to be happy, but when I'm happy he hates it." I scoffed.

"He hates that I'm giving you happiness and not him. He hates the fact that your not his." Colby shrugged.

"No. Kian's like a brother to me, we doesn't want to be my boyfriend. I've been knowing him since the first grade." I explained as I walked around the room trying to process the stuff.

"I mean there could be a possibility that he has feelings, it's kinda obvious." He said.

"I'm not ready to talk to him yet." I hung up and I got back on top of Colby. "But I'm ready to go back to sleep." I laughed as he turned me over and kissed me.

"Sleep? What's that?" He laughed as he kissed my neck as I playfully tried pulling him off. "Ok we can go to bed." Colby smiled.

"Yea it's late and I'm tired, asshole." I jokingly turned around as Colby spooned me. "Goodnight asshole." I smiled.

"Goodnight, Love." He giggled.

*Kian's POV

"Why isn't she answering her damn phone." I frustratedly cried.

"Dude she's gonna be ok calm down." Jc patted my shoulder as he took my phone. "She needs some space man." He explained.

"Space?! Really?! With Colby she's not gonna her a little bit of space because they're probably all up in bed together." I shouted.

"Kian! He probably comforting her after everything, he's probably telling her to answer the phone. But you know what? You fucked up, that's your best friend and you are supposed to be there for her no matter who they like. You did the complete opposite, Kian. You pushed her away because she liked Colby!" Jc exclaimed.

"It's because Colby's a fucking player!" I slammed my hands on the counter. "I don't want her to get played by someone who's the bench warmer on the team. Just because he can't play in the game, doesn't mean he can play with her heart." I yelled.

"What?" Jc looked at me confused.

"Jc what i mean is that just because he can't get anyone else to toy around with, doesn't me he can you around and break Remi." I explained.

"Ohhhhh!" He understood, I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I slammed my door. "I should've just told her how I feel about her. But if I do it would ruin us, we need to be fixed first." I cried to myself.

Maybe I shouldn't say anything at all.

A/n
So I used a different POV today, yeah! Hope y'all enjoy! Leave feedback and whatever, comment, vote, add it to your library so you get a notification that I updated, and follow me if ya want! Love y'all! Btw thank you for fricking going up by 100 reads in 3 days like the fuc!
~Mal🍓