The sun doesn't shine, the world doesn't turn.

The end to this story is short, and open, which means that whatever you feel should happen will, Louis and Harry get married maybe and live happily ever after with adopted kids. Maybe they get a surrogate mother and have children that way, or it takes a whole other plot twist and it turns into a Louis mpreg. That wouldn't be my route to go down, but the point of ending it like this is so that it can end your way. I would love for a lot more stories to end like this in my opinion. If you have something to say about the way I'm ending it then you go can make your own book and end it the way you want to.

One thing that I will put into the ending is that, Harry's father did go to prison, and was sentenced with a 315 years in the pin. I would rather just say he was sentenced to death, but whatever floats your boat. Nick? Well Nick went to counseling, and you maybe be thinking that's not enough for all that he's done, but you don't understand. There was something wrong mentally with Nick, and I'm leaving it up to you to decide what it was. Nick is getting help with a therapist that has been recommended by the state, records checked, and he has talked to previous and current patients about their time there. He knows what he is headed for, and this therapy session not going to be like Mr.Teezers.

Louis' mother did come back, it was just that Louis wasn't there. Harry had packed up Louis' things and surprised him by forging the release papers, albeit it's illegal, but it made Louis happy nonetheless. Louis went back to his mother on his mother birthday, she was overjoyed that her boy had come back, but she knew deep down that he wasn't going to stay. The toll that he went through right under her nose, and what she knew about was to much for him to happily stay there with her. All was forgiven between Harry and her though, the thanksgiving, and Christmas parties, and all the other holiday's were awkward at that start, but they have grown into an easy routine. She got with one more man in her life time, and I'll leave it up to you to think of the name, and whether or not that stayed together.

Harry's sister, Gemma, has not forgiven him, but I'll leave it up to you to say if she will forgive him in the future. She still has a hard time figuring things out, she trying to sort out her life, but she is starting to realize the partying, drinking, and drugs aren't helping anything. You can decide if she comes to her senses at any point and decides to get her life together.

I know that ending it like this is risky, but I'm willing to take the chance to end it my way, and who knows maybe my next book will end a different way.