Ignoring everybody here, we wish they would disappear.

That little infinite moment lasted longer than I thought it would. No interruptions, whatsoever. We laughed and playfully fought with each other. My boyfriend. Harry is my boyfriend and I am his. The smile on my face hasn't left since last night. We are currently cuddling on his bed, my arm wrapped around his waist with my head on his chest. This is the most comfortable I've been in a very long time. Every waking moment I spend with Harry I fall deeper and deeper for him, he has this spell on me and I don't know how to break it. Not that I want to.

Harry's head turns as a deep snore rumbles through him. I've been awake for about 30 minutes, just enjoying these moments that I take to think about every thing. When Harry is ready to have sex with me will I be ready? When we finally do will I enjoy it? Not that I don't think that he is bad in bed or anything he obviously isn't, but with my past, can I still enjoy sex? What is going to happen with Gemma? Is she going to try to find their dad? Is their dad going to make another appearance, or will he send another text, maybe a letter this time? All of those thoughts are jumbled up in my head. 

Harry's arm that was lying on the side of him I'm not on slithered it's way around my waist so he is practically attached to me like a kola bear. I can't say that I didn't enjoy this. I can feel his breaths on the back of my neck, and I believe he is awake now, because I can feel the pad of his thumb rubbing up and down my hip bone. He squeezes my skin between his thumb and index finger. I in take a breath shortly. I know he can hear me, just like I know that his nail prints will be there for a few minutes. I lift my head from his chest and look up at him. I rest my body weight on my elbow so I can look him over. 

"Good morning." His voice is raw and deeper than ever. I can definitely get use to hearing this every morning. A smile takes over my face as I nod at him. His brows furrow as he looks at me in confusion. He's probably wondering why I didn't speak to him. "Cat got your tongue?" 

I shake my head.

"Then why aren't you speaking to me?" He pouts at me. I then realize that he must be the most adorable person on the face of the earth. I turn to look up at the ceiling so my breath doesn't hit his face. 

"I didn't brush my teeth last night. I bet my breath smells." I look at him out the corner of my eye, blushing lightly. He scoffs and gets into the position I was just in. He put is body weight on his elbow and looks down at me. 

"Louis do you honestly think I care about how my boyfriends breath smells? I mean if it stunk all the time, we would have a problem, but it's naturally to have smelly breath in the morning." He doesn't give me a chance to respond saying It's still gross, because he leans down to me placing his lips on mine. I will never ever get tired of kissing him. He turns his head to the side silting my lips between his easily. His hand is in my hair and his tongue is sliding underneath my lip. I decide to tease him a bit by not opening my mouth for him. He tries again this time a bit more sloppily. He nibbles on my bottom lip while his hand travels down to my hip again rubbing down. A low moan escapes me, and in turn, my mouth opens for him. I knew if my eyes were open they would be rolling back in my head right now. Some how he knows all my soft stops, he knows how to get me to open up. He knows me.