Mona Lisa, you're guaranteed to run this town.

Louis POV

I was a little confused as to what Nick wanted from me I walked up to Niall, wondering what he was so worried about.

"Hey Nialler. Heard you were worried about me?" I grin at him. He stares up at me wide eyed and confused.

"I was worried?"I furrow my brows.

"Uh...yeah? That's what Harry said at least..." I sit down in a seat across from him and my smile disappears. Did Harry lie? But why would he lie? When Harry said he was "sorry to break this up" when he broke up the conversation between Nick and I he didn't seem sorry at all.

"Speaking of Harry..." Niall trailed off looking behind me. I turned around only to see him stalking up to me with a look of intent on his face. What's his problem?

"So what did Nick want so bad he look like he was about to hump your leg for it?" He asked me quickly not speaking or even glancing at Niall, who stared down a his tray of uneaten food. I know he's going to eat though, later. He doesn't like to eat in front of people. It's sort of a personal problem for him, but I've been trying to help him through it. I wonder is that a real fear though. Social anxiety maybe? I'll have to ask him about that later.

"He just wanted to speak to me. That's all. Why do you care?" He looked a little taken aback by my lack of resistance of telling him to practically stay the hell out of my business.

"Well, I care because he looked like he was ready to rip your close off!" He seemed upset though, why did he seem so upset? Was he jealous? I feel a smile slip unto my lips at the thought. Harry Styles being jealous of a boy drooling over me. "What the hell are you smiling about?" He snapped me out of my thoughts a crooked grin showing and one dimple popping out of his left cheek.

"Are you jealous mister?" I ask him curiously. He scoffs at me, avoiding eye contact. I laugh leaning over to lay my head on his shoulder for a second before I lean back up regretting my movement. Why did I just so that? Harry side glances at his shoulder where my head was lying.

"M'not jealous. You wish I were." I don't believe him one bit on the I'm not jealous part, but he does have me when he says I wish he was. I nod at him rolling my eyes. Niall starts shifting in his seat growing uncomfortable.

I smile encouragingly at Niall, by now if I weren't here he would have been gone. "I have to get back to my table over there, but why...why don't you come over tonight? I can come pick you up, or we can just drive here from school." Harry offers with a charming smile. Please tell me how I could say no, because I really really want to know.

"Yeah alright, I'll just ride with out after school. No need to go home and see those people if I have a choice." I spill out of my mouth, it's already said and done before I can take it back.