Layla's Backstory

Start from the beginning

Layla slowly stepped down the last few stairs and looked up to her father who was hovering above her dead mother with a butchers knife in his left hand he too had wide eyes.

"L-layla I-I" he stuttered uncontrollably knowing she was there be hide him watching him, with her childish innocent eyes of fear. "I-I couldn't control-l myself... I-I-It wasnt me I-I..." He trailed off in his sentence as he saw the little mortal Layla was still frozen at the sight.

Shattered pieces of what looked like a coffee' mug rested in her mothers hair and scattered across the floor, as her mother had several stab wounds on her body.

Layla walked forward to her now dead mother, you could hear the pattering of her cold feet on the now stained tiles... She fell to the ground to morn her mother... But for only a few seconds...

Before...

Something inside Layla's little body snapped. The Darkness first stage on control...

She looked up at her father who had dropped the knife next to him was hiding his shocked face away from her only to look through his finger that where parted to see his now dead wife.

"you-ou... you MONSTER!" Layla screamed higher and louder than anyone or anything, before picking up the knife her own father dropped that he just only used a few seconds ago as a weapon towards Layla's mother, still screaming she charged at her father with hatred and anger that the Darkness had powered her with.

Her father yelled in fear moving away from Layla but he was to late, as Layla stabbed him repeatedly, and uncontrollably.

Blood splattered all across her once beautiful golden yellow dress and pale skin she had that now was stained a horrible red as she continued to stab her father for minuets straight, before she snapped out of it as she heard the sirens of police outside, her anger from the Darkness quickly faded as her little girl self had fear, that overpowered the Darkness... she dropped the knife and started looking around as tears welled up in her eyes she didn't know what to do, she was in trouble, what was she going to do?.

But the Darkness did know what to do as it wasn't over yet, oh no, that was just the start for Layla... It wanted to give her... a GIFT made... JUST, for her.

Only in seconds a scream filled her ears, it wasn't anyone else's but her own, the scream of pain as she held her face where it had just been freshly sliced open, blood poured over the kitchen floor she could hear them coming the police where only seconds away from the door.

"hide" Said a ghastly voice in the back of her head, the voice sounded like whispers... a number of whispers at once that had the same horrored, dry voice.

"HIDE!" It said once more before Layla actually chose to do something.

Quickly the little girl stumbled up the stairs blindly, hearing the police bang open the front door, she ran into her room in instinct, knowing this was the last moments of her short lived life.