She looked at his blank face and then down. "Nothing? This does nothing to you?" She asked a bit offended.

Once again, he kept quiet which made her get up frustrated. Then, she put on the dress and walked out. His father was standing a few feet away from the room.

"What is it?" He asked

"You ask your son. Giving him head was like sucking a wet noodle. He must not find me attractive. I'm still getting paid."

"You have to go back in there and try!"

"I did try! I asked him what he wanted me to do and he didn't respond!"

"You have to try again! That's what I'm paying you for!"

"I'm not—"

"I'll try." A girl spoke up. She was leaning against the wall further down the hallway.

"You can try if you want, but it's impossible."

"Sure. Whatever." She shrugged.

The girl kept walking annoyed, "Good luck with that. If he doesn't like me it's going to be tough for you." She said glancing down at her smaller breasts.

"Maybe smaller tits is his thing." She grinned walking to the room.

She walked in and found Jimin buttoning his pants back up. He looked at her and held his breath.

Was it going to be like this the whole night long? Random women walking in trying to arouse him when he felt absolutely nothing?

This girl was dressed sightly different. She had a royal blue strapless crop top and a short black skirt.

She was already a tall girl, but the heels she wore made her taller. She had light brown eyes, short pixie brown hair, and pretty pink lips.

"Hi." She smiled approaching him.

He stared at the wall ahead of him and curled his toes out of anxiety. She walked slowly to approach him and then took a seat next to him.

"I'm not here to bug you. Actually, I am, I just didn't want you to get another mean girl. With all your respect your father is a complete asshole."

This made Jimin look at her, "He's a cruel asshole."

"Yes. I can tell. I'm Jeongyeon."

"Jimin." He timidly responded.

"Pretty name. I hate that your father brought you here. You seem so innocent and naive. This isn't a good place."

"I'm gay." He blurted.

He didn't know why, but speaking to a stranger and admitting it wasn't as bad. Plus, he wanted to warn her ahead of time before she was disappointed.

"Ah, that's okay. I'm guessing he brought you in here to fuck the gay out of you or some shit like that? Like it's just something you can change. Ridiculous." She snorted.

"You remind me of this girl." He stated thinking of Nayeon.

"Really? I at least hope she's nice and that you like her."

"I love her. I think she's the only girl I'd be able to love in that sense."

"Cute. Well, since we're staying here for a long time let's get comfortable." She kicked off her heels and laid on the bed then patted the space beside her.

Jimin laid beside her and looked up at the ceiling again. "Did he do that to you?" She asked looking at the bruise on his cheek.

"Yes."

"What the fuck is wrong with humanity?"

"I don't know. I've been wondering myself."

They stayed in silence for a bit until Jimin spoke up again. "Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away."

"Why are you here?" He whispered.

"Oh, you mean like a prostitute? I don't know. My family is fucked up so I didn't grow in a healthy environment. I feel like I'm not smart enough for school or to get a decent job. I take care of two younger siblings and this is the easiest way to get money."

"I don't see this as easy."

"Of course it's not. I hate it. Do you know that it takes about 20 minutes for a female to get aroused? The majority of these fuckers don't care and just do it for their pleasure. It's painful. Mentally and physically."

"I'm sorry." Jimin said with sadness.

She smiled and bit her lip trying to not become upset. "It's okay. It has to. Life isn't fair sometimes."

"It really isn't. But, you know people like you make it worth it."

"That's the sweetest thing someone's ever told me." She smiled with a hint of tears in her eyes.

And Jimin then knew that in fact she was like, Nayeon. So, it gave him a little hope for humanity.

How beautiful to know people like her existed.