“Oh, God, Cam, YES!” I tried to hold back my screams, but it was impossible with his palm smacking my clit with every thrust he gave.  The memories came flooding back to me in flashes and finally, I remembered why this scene was so familiar.

I had been editing a sex scene in his book for the first time in front of him. I couldn’t sit still. It was so hot and the story was so dark I couldn’t concentrate on anything but having him inside of me. And finally, after seeing my horny struggle, he gave in. He ate me out like an expert and then fucked me so hard, I could concentrate on work again. He literally fucked me back into work mode. I love him.

And...

Oh, God. 

This. 

This is why it felt familiar. 

His fingers still worked slowly in and out of me at a very tortuous pace. He knew he wasn’t going to get me off. Just yet. Oh no, this would be a game to him. Like it always turned into. How can I torture Mercy today? Make her beg and plead to cum? 

“The first sex scene of your book,” I said through heavy pants. Digging my fingers into his thighs for leverage.

“That’s what this is!” I moaned throwing my head back into his chest and then he stopped. The bastard actually stopped all his movements and pulled his wet fingers out of me. He brushed his lips over my neck, while sucking my tangy wetness from his fingers. My eyes rolled back into my head.  His lips never kissed me. Never touched me, just hovered. And he knew after all these years it drove me insane. 

“Say the lines,” he whispered, finally kissing my cheek and I froze. 

“What?” I asked, as he let go of me and walked away. He plopped down on the bed in front of me and folded his hands together. 

“I know you remember the scene like the back of your hand.” He said in a deep raspy voice, adjusting himself. “So tell me, Mercy. Line. By. Line.” My breaths shuttered through me and I nodded. 

This was insane. So insane! Who roleplays their own work? Well--apparently my husband! But anything to please him? I guess. And it would please me too, especially if we got to act it out. Because this scene wasn’t just some ordinary sex scene, this was way beyond that. This was the hottest scene of the book, their first time together. The time the King realizes this prisoner of his is much more than that. 

I licked my lips. “Did you….did you bring them then?” I asked as a sly grin pulled at his mischievous plump lips. 

He held the fuzzy, red handcuffs up in all their glory along with a set of keys. “They’re here and we are locked in this room. Now--- action.” I groaned inwardly and folded my hands in front of me. Stepping into the mind of his character Marley, newly imprisoned human. Who just happened to have landed on a faraway alien planet and into the prison of a young king. Who ruled his planet with an iron fist and dark desires. 

“The king looked on, as his guards brought her forth. It was the first glimpse he got of his newest prisoner and he needed some answers from her. But the moment she entered, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. They were so similar in looks, but she to him, an alien invading his planet.” I looked up at him, as he posed himself like the king eyeing me with the same look described in the book. 

Lust. Wanting. And a hard, hard dick. All for me

“State your business here!” Cam yelled, just as the king had, of course with that knowing smirk on his lips. Giving me just a little hint of what was to come. 

“She looked at him in surprise, trying to fight off the guards still shoving her forward further into the room. She stumbled and finally was free of their hands, left to stare at the king in front of her.