“Me? Never.” He quipped in a raspy voice in my hair. I didn’t believe him for a minute. He always tried to keep our relationship interesting and me on my toes. And that look in his eye meant we were about to have some fun. 

“Then let’s go to bed, baby. The twins have successfully worn me out.” I grumbled as he squeezed his embrace on me. He promptly picked me up into his arms with a loud squeal. But not before spanking my ass and tossing me into bed. 

Naughty man. 

●●●●●●●●●●

The next day was a whirlwind. The twins had me up by 5 am for breakfast. Then out the door by 7 am for preschool classes. Then I zoomed back home to get ready to go to the studio. The studio requested Cam’s presence by 10 am to approve what the set looked like. Oddly enough the studio felt obligated to keep him as involved as permitted. They also tried to keep everything as close to the books as possible.

“Wear this,” Cam demanded side-eyeing my face with a plain grey dress hanging loosely in his hands. 

“You’re telling me what to wear now?” I asked sarcastically, as he handed it to me. “Should I say yes sir, no sir? Yes, master?” I quipped as he rolled his eyes. His laugh echoed through the room clearly amused by me. 

“Yes,” he rasped sarcastically through a smile, lust dripping from his eyes. Well if he wanted me to call him sir, then, yes sir! “I think you look nice in it. Besides can’t I show off my sexy wife?” He said all through a playful smile folding his hands together pleading with me to comply. He puckered his lip out and whined like the baby he is. 

“Fine,” I laughed taking the dress from his hands and put it on. And we are on our way to the studio before I knew it. 

●●●●●●●

A large, luxurious bed sat before me, fit for a king. Well-- a fictional king at least. King Phoenix, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, well-endowed King of a faraway planet much like earth.

Red, silk sheets were tucked into the appropriate places as a fluffy velvety comforter laid on top. Fluffy pillows with similar red pillowcases line the headboard in masses, making me wish this was our actual bed. A bright spotlight forced my eyes to focus on the bed, the focal point of the room. The rest of the room was decorated in a rich, castle esc fashion. Tall nightstands and dressers all looking like a scene right out of the movies. 

Well--it is his movie. But it all seemed too familiar to me like I had visualized it before. I mean--I’ve read every one of his book’s yes, but this one brought back something. Tickling memories in the back of my mind I had long forgotten about until now. 

“You recognize this?” Cam’s warm breaths pass over my earlobe. His fingers digging bruises into my hips, holding me close to his front.  

“Vaguely,” I breathed out, feeling his hardness dig into my backside. Oh God, he was hard already and me? My wetness was leaking down my leg at the mere feel of his dick. 

“I’ll refresh your memory,” he said breathlessly. His warm hand drifted up my naked thigh wasting no time by going straight to my clit. His finger spun in small circles, teasing me just enough to elicit tiny moans. Damn you, Cam! Getting me wet just like that! I’m just as much of a sucker for him now as I was 6 years ago. 

“Do you remember the first time I fucked you?” He whispered again, plunging a finger deep inside of me. My throat gave a small involuntary whine. “Do you remember what you were reading?” He asked again, his voice raw with growing passion. He drove another finger inside of me, pumping vigorously in and out. In and out. Curling his fingers into hooks against my g-spot, rubbing his tips along it. Sending shivers throughout my body and an immediate need to my pussy.