01.

'This is exhausting.' She thought tiredly while blankly staring at one of the people kneeling in front of her.

"Any last words," the blond sneered, "wench?"

This is the eighth time she's heard of the same ending lines over and over again. Ever since her first godly judge trials started and made a regrettable choice of arguing with God, she has been put in the same life scenarios on repeat for nearly one hundred and ninety years.

"J-Just get on with this crap." She coughed out, already tired of the stuff that's happening. God promised her that she can speak on her own but her fate will always end up in the same plot. Dying at the age of sixty-five due to being too much of an 'evil empress' that made her land cower in fear over her name and making the country go rotten to the core and also for harassing the Empire's number one treasure.

"What an inappropriate way for a grandmother to talk." The blond said with a mocking grin. He signalled to the knight who readied his axe. The unsure look on his face was evident. He didn't want to do this.

She noticed his look and gave him a gentle reassuring smile. After that she prepared herself by sighing and closed her eyes for a moment, 'Here we go again..' Once she reopened her eyes, she's met with a crowd shouting at the people behind her. Telling them that she did not such thing to the country and that she was even better than the current Empress.

Furious, the judges that were on the current Emperor's side cleared their throats to settle down the riot but it did nothing to the angry crowd. Even higher ranked nobles yelled and supported the crowd. With zero patience, the judges just continued to say their announcements.

"Claire Evangeline Reynolds Solitaire," the judges announced, "you are hereby sentenced to your death for your guilty actions of harassing the future Empress and trying to seduce taken men's in front of the public eyes'."

"This is bull crap!" The crowd booed again and tried throwing rocks at the judges. The current Emperor tried glaring at them but the crowd shook it off as a 'pig trying to look like a boar' expression. Angered by this, he ordered the knights to hold the riot down but he asked for the wrong knights.

Claire's military forces are only loyal and obedient to their Empress and only to their Empress. She saved their lives many times so in return, they will save their beloved Empress even if it means going against the order of the new rulers of their Empire.

Ready to start another riot, the knights prepared themselves but was stopped.

"Ace!" Claire shouted with her hoarse voice. The said General stopped and stared at his beloved Empress with tear-stained eyes.

"B-But, your majesty-"

"Stand down." Claire ordered, "All of you, stand down."

It was directed to all of them. Indeed it's true that she wants to live longer but this is her sin. Pitiful how it usually turns out in the same damn ending that she didn't want to have. The first reincarnation she had, she tried her best from steering away from ever meeting the Emperor who arranged a marriage between her and the Crown Prince. She did successfully managed to steer away from ever meeting the Emperor but since she didn't turn up from the orders of the Emperor, she was sentenced to death for running away with a 'supposedly hidden lover'.

The second to the fourth reincarnation she tried her best from leaning away from ever becoming a genius child of her Duke Household. Of course, again, it backfired to being beheaded in her sleep for being such a disgrace to the Duke's eyes (which was totally untrue as the Duke very much loved his family more than his pride as a Duke (yeah, he's that whipped.)). A lot of servants hated Claire for being the perfect little father's girl so when she reached the come of age (sixteen years), she was beheaded out of jealousy.

So far, her age of death seems to have been increasing so there's the progress of staying alive for a long time. Her first death, she died at the age of fifty-eight. Second to the fourth death, she died at sixteen. Fifth death she died at nineteen years of age. Sixth death, she died at the age of twenty-five. Her seventh death, she managed to live to the age of forty-four. The eight death, she wasn't so lucky and died at the age of 13. But now, her ninth upcoming death, she became a beloved empress who was wrongly accused of seducing ugly nobles and supposedly harassing a slut's child. Her age for this year's death is sixty-five.

She gazed at the crowd in front of her. The horror filled eyes and the angered looks from her loyal subjects, both commoners and nobles, made her smile for the last time.

"Thank you, my dear children.." those were her last words before her world grew dark.

'Thank you, my dear love..' she thought for the final time. Reminiscing the moment where the Emperor married her for who she was and for the true romantic feelings they had.

She never knew about the riot after that. The amount of love that people had for her and her only was finally shown after they willingly overthrew the current Emperor and his wicked Empress.