Concept Fifteen:

Title(s):

Clipped Wings
In Too Deep

Concept:

An Angel of high regard is sent down to Earth during a time of distress, set with the responsibility of reforming a lot of humans and putting them and the world they inhabit back to its former glory. However, the angel finds that these people are past saving. Lost in despair, he falls from the grace of God and while stuck on earth, no longer able to go back to Heaven, he finds a Demon.

Together, they find that there's nothing to "fix" with the people on Earth, and in turn, plan a revolution and an attack against Heaven.

Minor Information:

Okay so in case the description is a bit confusing, this is a more in-depth rundown of the plot (that is subject to change if you ever plan on adapting this yourself. Again, as I have stated before, any aspect of these stories can be changed. If you don't like anything about this, you can change it and make it better!):

* An Angel is sent to Earth after God thinks they've gone too deep into Sin.
* The Angel realizes quickly that the people on Earth are in too deep to be saved.
* Since he thinks there's nothing he can do, he disobeys the commands of God (to help these people) and in turn is not allowed back to Earth.
*Stuck on Earth, he comes across a Demon. This Demon basically is all like, "if Sin is so bad then why would God allow his creations to succumb do deep into it? Maybe his people ain't the problem but rather his rules he expects them to abide by."
*The Angel is like "oh shit maybe you right" and just thinks about it a lot and quickly turns resentful of God because "If God was this all-powerful being then why was I made to be nothing but a servant to him? He could snap his fingers and get this shit done with but no, he made me come down here instead and now I'm stuck." 
*The Angels resentment turns to anger quickly and wants to overthrow heaven.

(All of that, in my head, is the first act. This story is kinda, like, a war story to me. The main thing to this story is the relationship that forms between the Angel and the Demon and also the revolution/attack they plan and do against Heaven/God).