crush

amala. she was the girl everyone wanted to be with. hot, single, rich, she was the full package. jahseh was going to get his hands on her, one way or another. one day he and amala would be together, happily after after. everyone loved amala, but not as much as jahseh. he was obsessed with her, he would do anything for her. anything. he would sneak into the girls locker room to smell amala's shoes, follow her around whenever he could, and sometimes flow her home.

he was in love with her, amala was the woman who he wanted to give his kids to. jahseh was very attractive, girls were attracted to him like magnets, but he only had eyes for one person. unfortunately, amala didn't love him, she thought he was attractive but they'd never talked. he was just the weird dude who followed her around. he was creepy. besides, she has her eyes on someone else, stokeley goulbourne. he was much more attractive to her than jahseh, simply because they had a connection.

when amala was with stokeley she was happy, he treated her like a queen. but of course there was a downside. stokeley and jahseh were best friends. they'd grown up together and they were inseparable. jahseh had always loved amala. even when they were kids, but he was way to weird for her. stokeley knew that jahseh liked amala in the past, but as the years went by he assumed that jahseh didn't have feelings for her anymore.

but jahseh was in love with her. every year in her birthday he made her cards and bought her flowers and om to shy. when he masturbated he thought of amala. even his dreams were filled with her. everyday to school he wore a t-shirt that said: I love amala. he'd gotten it made on their 16th year anniversary of knowing each other. maybe it was love, maybe it was obsession, maybe both. but no one knows why jahseh killed amala