-It's okay-

(1658 words)

Dan POV

I walked next to Jay, pulling out a flashlight and shining it forward so we can actually see what was in front of us.

It was much darker than I expected, which is actually a good thing, it made it easier to scare them.

This place is probably not haunted, to be honest. But, it will be fun to scare them all night, I'll break the news later. I chuckled to myself.

"Here. I'm going to make sure they're gone." I said while handing the flashlight to Jay. I saw as jays face went slightly red and he got a bit timid.

I looked back at him and with a big smile on my face, I said. "Don't get the wrong idea Jay."
Jay got more embarrassed, so I went up to him and looked him in the eyes. "Maybe later~" i whispered. I laughed as his he covered his face with his jacket and held the flashlight to the ground.

I shook my head and went around the corner, making sure that they left the room. Cool, that's the first part of my plan. Now of course we had to look through a couple rooms ourselves, we couldn't just immediately began scaring them.

'Better get back to jay' I thought, beginning to walk back to where he was. He was looking through the opening of the rotting door to one of the rooms.

He walked in and I followed, standing beside him. The room was mostly empty- expected that. Floors were wood and some of the walls had holes in them. Not much to be to interested in.

"Jay." I said, which must've startled him cause he jumped at the sound of his name. "Oh, Daniel." He said with a sigh of relief.

"Hey, so, we'll start going after them in a bit, but of course we can't just start freakin them out- let's actually look around for a bit." Jay looked at me and nodded "oh yea, I forgot that we were actually going to scare them." Jay said.

"Yea, me and Stephen got Hosuh twice, so I think it's about time we get Hosuh AND Stephen." I said, thinking of ways me and jay could pull this off.

"Stephens such a skeptic, it's going to be hard for him to actually get a bit scared. Let's hope they actually are a bit freaked out already." Jay said, probably thinking of the same thing I was.

Stephen POV

I tugged on Hosuhs wrist, leading the way to the first room, when I felt Hosuh stop walking.

I turned my head around to look at Hosuh, who had tugged his hand away and was rubbing his wrist. I looked at my hand and back at him. "Oh, um, sorry Hosuh, I didn't mean to grab so hard."

Hosuh looked at his wrist and shoved his hands back in his pockets.

"Yea, it's whatever." Hosuh said coldly. rolling his eyes.

"I-" I stopped once I realized that Hosuh wasn't listening. He seemed irritated

'I really didn't mean to grab that hard, i was just excited' I thought. 'I better just shut up'.

We walked down into the first room, the tension from the silence building. It was sorta empty, it had old furniture covered in plastic. People had graffitied it, of course.

I walked in, looking around and taking in every detail, I didn't notice before just how run down this place was.

(Time skip)

Me and Hosuh had gone through 3 rooms so far, not much to see, a couple vases and furniture, but we were quiet the whole time.

My heart was now hurting, I was surprised that he hadn't even said anything to me so far. I sighed and let my head hang, I didn't want this trip to be just one awkward experience.