five

Richie laid on his bed, his heart was broken but he felt stupid all at the same time. Richie had feelings for Eddie, feelings he didn't have for anyone else but he felt as if Eddie could never feel the same way. Maybe this was all in his head, maybe the only reason why he felt like this about Eddie was because he was always around him and was closer to him. He tried not to think about it much and maybe he just needed to move on and think about someone else.

-

"and so yeah, but i'll be gone for like four weeks" ben assured them

"so a month" Stanley replied

Ben nodded, "well I mean that's good,  you're doing something you like" Bev replied

Bev looked over at Richie who was sitting on the bean bag looking down at the floor in silence, she found it weird how he didn't have any snarky remarks to say back at either of them. 

"so w-w-who's gonna go with me to get the food?" 

Richie looked over "i'll go" 

Bill, Richie, and Ben headed out, leaving Bev and Stanley alone. She looked over to Stanley "Is it just be but Richie is being sorta weird?"

"why?"

"well he's been quite all day and like he's not being Richie"

Stanley scratched the back of his head and shrugged his shoulders, Bev eyed his "Did you have something to do with it?"

He laughed sort of nervous "no I swear"

"what did you do?" 

he rolled his eyes "he's always being an asshole,"

"so, it's Richie"

"anyways I juust- well you know how Richie is always being sort of, protective of Eddie and so I just said I saw Eddie with some girl"

Beverly stood quite but before she said anything Bill, Richie, and Ben where back. Bev had always notice the way Richie was with Eddie and she thought that maybe Richie had feeling for him but knowing now that Eddie has an actual girlfriend who he's always with now and Richie is always down now it sorta confirmed it. 

-

Richie only knew of one person who was always after him and that was his co-worker, Sandra. He stood outside the back entrance of the theater and took a deep breath before entering. All Richie felt was some weird mixture of guilt and nervous-ness, Richie went up to the front and thought that maybe he could just go up and tell her, but he didn't feel right about it. 

Richie looked over at the clock, the whole day went by and while he did talk to her, he never did ask her, 

"s-so, uh what are you doing tomorrow" Richie asked her but immediately regretted it,

"nothing, why?"

"well maybe after work we can hang out"

"really?"

"yeah"

"omg, yeah" She replied with a huge smile on her face, while all that Richie could think of was how he had made a huge mistake.