two

"What if I don't get the job" you could hear Eddie rumbling about his job interview coming up as he walked down the wooden stairs

Richie started to laugh "what, WHat are they going to say you're to short for the job"

"fuck off, I'm 5'6", I'm in the 90th percentile"

"sure, uhu" Richie replied as he walked over to Beverly, who was smoking on the couch. "you know-" Richie stopped as he took the cigarette from her "smoking is bad for you" as he inhaled the cigarette, "right eds" He said as he blew the smoke towards Eddie's directions but not straight as his face. Eddie saw it coming, as he held his breath, Richie laughing at him trying to get his inhaler from his bag.

"Richie can you fucking stop doing that to him" Stan said sorta annoyed

"can you-" Richie got cut off by Bill "R-Richie don't you have work today?"

Richie smirked as he took a seat next to Bev, "you're right" He got back up and walked up the stairs "see ya later"

"Bye" they all said in unison.

-

Richie sorta hated his job, the only reason he got it was because they let him watch movies for free but he hardly even goes. As he walked in thru the back doors he rolled his eyes, buttoning up the red vest that he hated. He walked in and looked at the wall for his time card, but it wasn't there, He looked onto the "In" side where his was, he checked it and it was punched in already. He put it back, as his co-worker Sandra to pop out of no where, "Hi Richie" she said with a smile on her face, Richie gave a her a quick smile "Hey" as he proceed to walk towards the front looking for his manager. Richie knew she liked him, she was always chasing him around and it really annoyed the hell out of him.

"Richie, go to the first register" He heard his manager tell him, Richie slowly walked over to the register. The time went slowly for him here, Richie's lane was empty as he started to scan the lobby of the theater, he notice a group of girls and then notice his friends, and saw how those two girls were looking at them. Not long after they approached his register.

"hello Richie" a happy Ben said

"whats up guys, where's Eddie?"

"I think he went to the bathroom" Bev responded

"oh, so what do you guys want"

Not long after, Eddie appeared, Richie already knew what he always got so he had his stuff for him. "alright guys enjoy you're film" Richie said as he saw a line forming behind them,

"but we haven't payed" Stan replied

"I got it, just go" as he shooed them away with his hands.