four

Stanley looked over at his watch, 5:53 p

Stanley looked over at his watch, 5:53 p.m. "are you guys gonna head over to the skate park?" he asked Beverly and Bill

"we d-d-don't know yet" Bill replied keeping his gaze on Georgie

"well then, I'm going to head over there before Richie throws a fit"

Bev smiled "alright"

As Stanley headed over to the skate park he noticed Eddie, who was talking to a familiar looking girl, Stanley couldn't remember where she was from but then it hit him, it was that girl he was talking at the Video Store, Stanley immediately grinned at the thought of Richie finding this out. He always noticed how Richie's face change when a girl was flirting with Eddie. He'd arrived to the empty skate park but then notice Mike, "where's Richie and Eddie?" Mike asked, Stanley simply shrugged his shoulder.

Not long after Richie appeared, Richie walked over to the two boys who were sitting in the grass, "where the hell is, Eddie?" He asked 

"I saw him, I thought he was coming except he was with some girl so who knows" Stanley knew what he was saying so he kept his eye on Richie's face to see his expression. 

"with who?"

"uhm," Stanley paused for a second to piss Richie off "you remember that girl from the Video Store, when we went and he was talking to her"

Richie kept quite. As mike was still in confusion as to why Richie looked so mad and why Stanley kept aggravating him. Richie kept quite for a second, he kept thinking about Eddie and how stupid this is. "you know, I have to actually go" Richie said as he turned around and walked away.

"so, I guess it's just us two" Mike told Stan as he got up

"he'll get over it"