He shut the door and grabbed the box of ally's toys which she happily played with while I perched on the side on his desk. He stood awkwardly until he said 'I'm sorry, about last night. I shouldn't have let you walk away and I should have followed you home. I spoke to Veronica last night and then dad this morning, I just don't know how to deal with any of this. I've always been by myself and I'm not use to having so many people around at once, normally they leave' he frowned and then ally rose her head. She smiled at him and pulled him down to floor to sit with her, he happily did so and watched as she coloured and played with her toys. We sat in a silence for a while before I moved, I went and sat next to him and ally. I rested my head on his shoulder and I said 'jug, listen to me. I love you, ally loves you, we are not going anywhere. I pushed and I'm sorry I did that but I didn't want you to completely mess things up with your dad by pushing him away. The same with Veronica, I don't have my family and yours is the closest I've had to one in years' I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. He kissed the back of my hand before I moved to face him, he smiled slightly and said 'I love you too' I smiled and lent forward to kiss him. It was soft and slow, he didn't push until I ran my tongue along his lip. He opened his mouth and the kiss was deep, I moaned quietly into the kiss and he pulled me closer to his body moving me slightly so I was now sitting on his lap. I pulled away for a breath and rested my forehead on his before cuddling down into his chest. He held me tightly like if he let go I would disappear. I finally broke down some of his barrier, he was letting me in not pushing me away. He's scared, scared we'll leave, but why?

I soon went back to my shift as I only had three hours left, the bar was slow as it was a Monday afternoon. When it reached three o'clock I headed back into the office to see ally cuddled up into Jugheads chest, she was fast asleep. When jug saw me walk in he said 'she got a bit tired, she's been asleep for about half an hour' I nodded my head and said 'let go home' he smiled and nodded while carefully standing up with ally in his arms.

When we reached home, Jughead put ally down on the sofa and joined me in the kitchen. 'I need to pack the rest of my stuff, I have about a week before it goes to the new owners' he nodded and said 'well how about when ally's awake you get the rest of it. I can come and help?' I smiled and nodded 'I mean, we don't have to take ally? She would be bored' he nodded and said 'do you want me to call V?' I shook my head and said 'I'll give Cheryl a call, she keeps messaging me telling me how much she misses Ally. Not me, just ally' he laughed but nodded his head 'I'm just gonna go do some emails and then I'll be out' he kissed my lips and I said 'okay, I love you' he smiled and kissed me once more 'I love you too' he replied with before heading off to his office.

Picked up my phone and gave Cheryl a call, she picked up almost instantly:

Cheryl: hey b
Betty: hey c, I need a favour?
Cheryl: if it includes my gorgeous niece, anything.
Betty: perfect, I need to get the rest of my stuff from the apartment. Are you able to watch her for a few hours. We'll be home to give her a bath and put her to bed?
Cheryl: of course, now I don't see you both everyday i didn't realise how much I would miss you. Me and T will be round in an hour, that sound good?
Betty: sounds perfect see you soon C

I hung up the phone and then started to tidy up ally's toys from the morning before cuddling up on the sofa with a book.

After half an hour ally made her way down the stairs, she came and sat with me on the sofa, sitting in my lap and hugging me. I finished my page and then put my book down, I hugged her back and she stayed in my embrace for a long while before I pulled away and kissed the top of her head. Good sleep? She nodded and said back can we go park today? I smiled and said auntie Cheryl and auntie Toni are coming round, maybe they could take you? She smiled widely and nodded her head eagerly, i smiled and kissed her head once again. Where's dada? She said, I cleared the hair from her face and said office she happily hopped off my lap and headed towards Jugheads office.

I followed her and when I reached the door of his office I watched as he was tickling and hugging ally. She was settled on his lap and watched as he typed, when he finished he closed his laptop and moved to stand up. He saw me in the doorway and said 'hey, did you talk to Cheryl?' I nodded and said 'she'll be here in 15 minutes' he smiled and nodded. 'Im just going to go and get my things, you good for a minute?' He smiled and nodded while heading into the kitchen with ally.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my list of things I needed to find for definite, my purse and my shoes. When I walked downstairs, Jughead was lying on his back on the floor with ally laying on top of him. I was smiling at them both before grabbing my phone and taking a photo, it was times like these I want to cherish. He's her dad, not biologically but he is. He is the man who made her happy and made me happy as well.

I was knocked out of my trance when I heard the doorbell, I made my way to the door and opened it to see a very smiley Cheryl appear. She hugged me tightly and then said 'where is she?' I laughed and said 'lounge, she has an ear infection' Cheryl nodded while walking quickly to find ally, I turn and see Toni following behind. 'Hey b' she said while hugging me, I hugged her back and said 'hey t, thanks for this. Ally misses you and well she won't have any fun at the apartment' Toni nodded and said 'anytime b, we're happy to take her' I smiled and walked into the lounge to see ally hugging Cheryl tightly. When ally saw her she smiled even wider and ran to Toni, when she got there toni picked her up and hugged her tightly.

After ally was settled with Cheryl and Toni on the sofa me and jug put our shoes on and said goodbye to Cheryl and Toni. Jug crouched on the floor next to ally and said me and mummy will be home soon. She smiled and nodded her head, home for bedtime? She said back, jug nodded his head and then hugged her and kissed her head. Ally ran over to me and said bye bye mummy I hug her and say bye baby, be a good girl. I love you she smiled and said I will, love you too mumma, love you dada. We left the house and headed towards the apartment with jug driving the truck, ready to pack my stuff up and start moving me into Jughead house.

We were both ready for the move and very excited.