𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Fuck my ugly life! As some old,white dude keeps talking, a bored yawn escapes my plump lips. I've never been the biggest fan of support groups, or any groups. Now,imagine my reaction when i found out that i must come here every Saturday,for two months. The only thing i like about this whole group,is the free food. I mean,food is good, but free food? That's even better.

"Okay,thank you for sharing your story,John." A middle aged lady smiled at the homeless guy,John. Which apparently,punched an oversized teenage girl because he was drunk and she punched him first,at least i think that's what happened, i stopped listening ages ago.

With my interest completely vanished, i start looking around, searching for something to distract myself with, when i noticed something oddly interesting,for like...the first time here. A girl,I'd say 17 years old,glaring at Josh. Or was it John? I got no idea. I could feel my lips turn into a small smirk,watching the girl mentally stab the homeless guy over and over again is pretty much the most entertaining thing about this whole boring group. Why would she even waste her time starring at him? He's not even that handsome. So,what's the tea between those two?
The sight of everyone standing up woke me up from my thoughts,so i did the same. I casually walked around just to stop near three people talking. The angry girl,her mom and maybe her sister,adopted sister? I stood behind them, close enough to hear their conversation,and by doing that,i found out that Patty,as her possible friend called her,is the girl that John punched. Hah,isn't that a coincidence.

As i saw Patty turn around,i quickly did too. My back facing the three member group. I looked around,pretending i didn't just rudely listen to their private conversation. Patty rushed past me,her shoulder bumping into mine from the lack of attention. As i finally,for the first time,looked into her chocolate brown eyes,i could see she wasn't looking at me,but at the homeless guy.

When a small groan escapes my lips,she finally looked at me,blinking in surprise like she just woke up from some kind of trance. The wavy haired girl stared at me for a a short second,her mouth falling open,but still not letting a word out. Hah,did my gorgeous look stole her words away? The speechless moment was quickly replaced by a soft clear of throat, followed by three simple words; "Shit,I'm sorry." Patty excused herself before finally glancing at the man who probably broke her jaw.

I opened my mouth to respond,but the angry girl beat me to it. Pursing my lips, i watched her walk away without waiting for an answer. Nice conversation. With a shrug of shoulders,i chose to abandon my sarcasm for now. I turned to leave,making sure to take some snacks on my way out. It's not stealing if it's free.