4. Atlanta

A/N: So umm ya girl ran out of storage so I'm getting my new phone on Monday. So we gon be using old pictures of the characters because I can't screenshot nothing 😂 .

Three weeks later...
Amani POV

It was way after midnight

It was way after midnight. I leaned against the island in my kitchen deep in thought. I had a decision to make. Everyone left yesterday to go to Cam's draft which is tomorrow afternoon. I didn't want to go. At least I didn't. Until all day I couldn't get him out of my mind. I know how important this day is for him and how important I am to him.

But we aren't together. So it's not really my place to go. I wanna support him but I know I have to stay away from him. That's what's best for both of us.

My phone rang and I saw it was Jayda FaceTiming me.

"Hey bitchh." she said smiling into the camera.

"Heyy."

"What you doing?"

"Nothing bouta make some dinner. Why wassup?"

"Just checking on you. Can't leave you alone too long you'll burn the whole house down"

"Girl bye. I can survive."

"Barely." she said trying to be funny. "You should have came boo."

"Umm no I shouldn't have."

"It would have been nice."

"I don't have to be nice." I said stirring the rice.

"I thought you guys were back cool again."

"He gave me a ride and brought me my car."

"I know what I saw. Y'all were comfortable. I wish I never interrupted so y'all could have y'all moment."

"There was no moment." I said shrugging. "We talked for a little while. That's it."

"You're in denial."

"I'm just done. Nothing more. Nothing less. He cheated on me. What do I look like letting him back in."

"Why do you care?"

"What you me-"

"I'm saying because I recall you saying fuck what people think when it was me and Dash. Now you care what people think."

"It's different. You cared what your family would think. I just look dumb."

"You look like you love him. It's nothing wrong with that. If anybody got anything to say fuck them! Nobody know y'all situation but y'all."

"Love is a strong word.."

"I would believe you giving that it's been years but you still love him. You still hold on to memories of him. You still think about him. You still love him. Y'all had a bond before the sex. That's what you loved. It's nothing wrong with that."