Beautiful Mistake

Rosé's POV,

Everything is a mistake.

Everything.

Today is a wonderful day I thought but it's the worst.

Everything becomes against me in a bad manner.

I just said "It's you" to Jungkook without any thought.

But he just laughed and shrugged.

He didn't say any single word and after the laugh he just had the poker face , walking towards the house.

When we reached our house, I just said goodbye to him . He nodded and went to the way to his home.

Did he think in bad way? Or I'm overthinking? Anyway I will meet him in the college or I will try to avoid him like everyday.

God help me cure this crush.

On Monday Morning,

I'm planning to be normal and accept what will happen. If Jungkook didn't talk to me asking what I said on that day or nag me about Chanyeol . It's good . Or if he asked me about on that day, I will just try to admit that I like him .

Like every other morning,I got into the bus and much to my suprise, there is no Jungkook but Chanyeol I saw him being sad. I was confused and shocked,he would usually be hyper and he will wave at me whenever I entered the bus .

Something is wrong.

Does Jungkook asked Chanyeol about Jihyo? . Did he said I told him?.

Wendy asking me,"Rosé do you know who is Jihyo loving? She's your classmate right?"

I was quite confused but said ," Yeah.. she's my classmate. But why are you asking suddenly? Is something happened?".

I'm scared now. What if Yeri or Jungkook said to anyone about Chanyeol liking Jihyo and so they're asking about it to me.

Wendy continued," Not really. But I saw her picture with someone . So that only I thought you may know".

I asked her ,"When did you see? And with whom did you see?".

I am anxious for unknown reason.

She showed the picture of Jihyo and someone's back but I feel like I'm familiar with this figure.

I just nodded and I can definitely tell it's not Chanyeol

I just nodded and I can definitely tell it's not Chanyeol. But this one is familiar only.

I said to her ," Maybe they're just friends. And by the way who sent this photo to you".

At that time wendy saw this photo and told , " It's someone familiar".

Joy was shocked and said, "It's looking like a boy in my class".

I'm more shocked now.That my guess is right.

I nodded again. I just thought how Chanyeol would feel hurt like me. He must be really hurt. So that only he seems to be dull. I should talk to him .

But again I can't judge based on a photo . Maybe a friend or relative. I should first talk to Jihyo then Chanyeol.

The first thing after I reached the classroom I literally go to Jihyo's place, I saw Jihyo and her friends talking about something and laughing. At that time Jisoo came near me and said ,"It looks like Jihyo and someone from another department is dating. He came to our class and now only he left"

I just asked ,"Oh.... Do you know who is he?".

She just shrugged.

I let out a sign.

I saw Chanyeol with his head down in his place . Normally, he would be hyper and now seeing a friend being sad when I know how that feeling and how it hurts.
It literally broke me too.

I just want to cheer him.

I have been dragged to my seat by Lisa.

Lisa started talking about weekends and then I remember about how Chanyeol prepared a gift for Jihyo and wanted to surprise her.

The classes started normally as usual.

When lunch time came, I tried to follow Chanyeol but Lisa asked ,"Where are you going?" . I just told her "I will talk with Chanyeol and come back" . Lisa just nodded seeing my determined face and I go to the direction where he went . I saw him standing at one place with his head down and no one there except him.

I go near him. He saw me. His eyes full of tears . I opened my hands and he hugged me and let his tears down.

He told, "I saw Jihyo and her boyfriend hugging each other after I left you with Yeri and Jungkook".

He's so hurt ... Just like me.

I remember being hugged by Mina when I saw Yeri and Jungkook hugged. I patted his back.

I literally want to be with him as a friend and sister and want to see his usual self back.

Then I realised, I also lost myself when seeing my crush with someone else which is my friend only.

I literally lost my usual me and underestimate myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But one thing both Rosé and Chanyeol didn't notice is that someone is watching them.

___________________
I'm so sorry. It's been so long updating her and I have been so busy

Moreover didn't know how to continue the story. I literally deleted many drafts and I know this chapter is not best.

It's just somehow this chapter is after a year so this story would be forgotten. Hoping still someone reads and give suggestions regarding the stories

Happy Day/Night 🦋🦋🦋