Awkward

Rosé 's POV
As we are back together,
Yeri said
" Let me introduce my boyfriend to you ".
She said and smiled from ear to ear.
I just nodded.
I can't affect her heart like that again and she's my friend too. A friend who I liked a lot since our first meet.

Jennie just hugged our necks and shouted " Friends back to form ".

We three laughed.

Jennie said," so we can sit together on lunch?"
Yeri nodded.
Yeri said," Today it's going to be a long lunch break for us as I'm going to introduce my boyfriend to you ".

I don't know what I feel but I don't want to happen this introduction part.

I said," But I already know him. He's my classmate so it's better to be stranger with him."

Jennie said," Oh sweetie but it's your friend boyfriend so you should get introduced to him and some of his friends too ".

I ended up nodding to them.

I'm thinking it won't be much necessary if I didn't involve in their conversation during lunch and get escape from them afterwards as Yeri would be talking with their boyfriend and Jennie with her boyfriend . So they will less care about my presence.

But at that time,
OUT OF Nowhere,

Lisa came and said " I'm also joining this lunch with you guys ".
I was shocked.I didn't expect to be here.
This is getting out of my hand.

Yeri said," Call Jisoo too, it would be great get together ".

They shouted in joy.

As the bell rings, we rushed to our classes.

As we sat in our places, I asked Lisa," You're coming with me for seeing that Yugyeom guy right?"

She smiled and nodded.

I signed, I don't want the lunch break today. I want to run from the college.

I facepalmed myself.

Lunch came,

I'm so nervous with the happenings around me. I decided to be cool but my heart beats rapidly.

Jennie called all of us to Yeri's class.

We took our things and went there to eat.I sat near Yeri and with her friends. They're all friendly . The boys didn't show up yet.

There I saw Joy and Wendy in next row.

So I rushed up to them and greeted. I asked them to join in the lunch. They give me a awkward smile as there I'm with big gang. But suddenly someone came behind my back and said " You can also join us ".

I know who is that. I didn't turn around at all. OMG what is happening to me.My heart raced up. It keeps on beating so faster.

It's Jungkook.

They both see each other and nodded.

We made a huge occupying of places.

Jungkook already took my place.
I pouted at the realisation.

I sat with Joy and Wendy.

Yeri stand up from her place and said," Do you know it's a big day for me so That I got my friend back  and I just want to introduce her to everyone. I want to say to whole world that I got my friend back ".

I'm slightly embrassed by her announcement.

I feel ashamed of myself.

Jungkook make her sit down and said," Do you know Rosé, she used to talk to me about you most of the time and saying that is her mistake that you didn't talk to her. "

I couldn't concentrate much on what he said because my mind is not reacting to that. My mind is saying that he is looking at me and talking.

I came back to sense when everyone started staring at me.

I said," Sorry Yeri I never knew that I play this much part on your life. You never made any mistake. I only thought it would be so good to make some distance between us and I apologised for that. From now onwards I will be your best friend ".

Suddenly her friend Seulgi dramatically said," OMG I can't believe my bestfriend is going to be bestfriend of another girl ".
And she faked cry.

We all laughed at her act.

But It's not that much awkward lunch.

Lisa talking with her crush and Bambam. Yeri is busy with her own classmates conversation and Jungkook also like that. I, Joy and Wendy are talking about something. It's like we're making group within group. But to tell the truth I didn't get whole heartedly in conversation sometimes I would be staring at Jungkook. He also saw that two times.
So I warned myself not to do it again.

After finishing the lunch, we are on the way to our class. But someone stopped me. Someone not 'he'.

It's Chanyeol.

He asked me,' Are you free this weekend?'

I shrugged and asked him ' What happened?'

He said,' I just wanna gift something to my girlfriend but I'm not having any idea of it.... Can you help me with the shopping?'

He asked this with the nervousness.

I asked him,' But you didn't say anything that you get committed?'

He shaked his head.
' Nope, it's one sided. I already told you about her right?'

I remember now.

I just nodded.

His face is saddened because of me forgetting his talks.

To compensate I agree to him.

' OK I will help you with that '.

His face brightens with happiness.

He just suddenly hugged me so quickly and left that place with happiness in his face.

I was quite shocked from this happening . But I recovered and turned around.

Jungkook is standing there. His expression says like he's hurt or something like that.

I'm I hallucinating?