20-Hiccstrid Drama

It is the month of June as the riders of Berk graduation is happening this month, which means that they've successfully complete their high school. Hiccup has been planning to to ask Astrid to go prom with him, but he does not have to confidence to ask her yet. Astrid however is struggling to tell him how she feels, knowing this may be the last time they've ever seen each other once prom is over.

Astrid then faces an old familiar face from her forgotten past, what would she do if she found out, HE'S here too.

•Astrid's P.O.V•

"I knew it! I knew it! You did it!!"Ruffnut says, cheerfully.

"Shhhh! Not so loud! Yes we admitted our feelings but I made the first move!"I blurted out.

"Welllll it looked like Hiccup planned that outing with you sooooo"Ruffnut pointed out.

"Oh stop! It was a very serious moment for me, for us"I said, confidently.

"Okay okay fine! But you gotta admit, it was cute how you both skate around the ring slowly"Ruffnut teases, as I look away couldn't help but to smile.

"Oh shut up"I giggled.

While we're talking Hiccup appears, walking towards us with a smile. I smile back and he sat next to me.

"Hey"He says.

"Hey"I responded back, looking at him.

"Hey Hotcup, so I've heard that you two finally settled in"Ruffnut teases, gesturing us as a couple.

"Yeah! We did"He nervously said, looking back at me"it was perfect".

"Aww"I muttered, as I slowly reach below his hand underneath the table.

"Ew! Get a room!"Ruffnut scoffs, as she continue eating her sandwich.

"Last day huh, are you prepared for the exams?"Hiccup wondered.

"Of course I'am, it should be a piece of cake"I gushed in excitement.

Hiccup chuckles"okay, after exams is prom".

"Hmmm nobody asked me yet, I'm hoping someone will soon"I playfully nudge his arm.

"Oh don't worry I'm sure someone will soon"He laughs.

"Ugh! You two are the worst together!".

We both then stop looking at each other look around to see who made that insulting comment about us, no other than Katrina, glaring at us as we both stand next each other.

"Mind your business Katrina!"I snapped.

Katrina scoffed and walks a little closer"oh please Hofferson, I didn't take you as a lover type to my future man. I suggest you buzz off".

"He-hey! I will never be with you"Hiccup stated.

"The girls are talking fishstick"Katrina barks at me, as Astrid clenched her fists.

"Hey! Don't treat him like that!"I protest  & pushed back Katrina.

Katrina looks over at me and gave me a glare"mind your damn business Blondie. You're such a waste of space around here lately, I don't know why Hiccup hangs out with you. You're not even from here outsider!".