15

"I was busy, we were practicing day to night, and I only sleep for 2-3hours that's why but I always think about you"he add

"Oh sorry didn't know that"i giggle

"So when are you going to introduce me your band mate?" I ask jumping with excitement

"Never" he said ruffling my hair

"Come on Jimin,!" I said

"Wish I can but I really can't do that, maybe in the future I'll" he said when he saw my disappointed face.

"Promise?" I said

"Promise" he said giving me his cute pinky finger

"Jimin why didn't tell me that you were singer?" I ask chewing my sandwich

"I wasn't until a couple weeks ago, I was a trainer " He said and I nod
After having fun with him he told he have to go.

"Wait tell me your group name" I said

"Why?" He said not liking the idea

"To download your music" I said smiling ear to ear

"It's BTS" he said waving his hand

   #.            #.             #

"Am home mom" I shout

"Where were you?" She ask me after seeing the clock

"I meet jimin on the way and i was with him all day, and you know he look like a celebrity now , I wonder how many fans will he get" I said sitting on the couch

"Really? He must have a lot" my mom Said
"By the way did you eat dinner?" She ask me

"Yup I ate" I said tapping my tummy
"Am getting sleepy" I yawn

"Go sleep honey" mom said and I go to my room. I take my clothe and get under my bed, oh I almost forget it, I quickly open my memo in my phone and write BTS. I smile knowing I have a celebrity friend.

Jimin POV

I couldn't sleep, did she search our name? That was all I could think. No no it's can't be my hyung and she? No way!

"What are you thinking?" Namjoon ask me.

"Nothing" I answer. Namjoon is my band mate.

"Yah! Hoseok why are you in my bed?" I yell when I saw hoseok well he's my band mate too. We are seven including me.

"I can't sleep Jimin, whenever I close my eye's I will saw her, I don't want to feel the pain" he said pouting.

"Hyung you now, what would you do if you find her in real life?" I ask him

"Of course I'll hug and never let her go" he answer smiling brightly. I smile and start patting his head until he fall asleep.

Jane POV

Jimin and me hangout whenever we get the chance, but at night wearing mask and caps. Even if I don't like covering there's nothing I can do, I like hanging with Jimin. He make me forget my problems.
But there's one problem, there's something he's hiding from me not only him his brother too. Also whenever I ask him to meet his band mates he always says one day, also we made a promise to never search his group in internet, a very weird promise. So to hangout with my one and only friend, I can do it.

"Jane" my mom shout

"Mom why are you shouting in this morning?"I answer while going to the living room.

"Is that you?" She ask pointing at the TV. I look at her confused. Why would I be on TV

"Is that my baby? Is she dating?" She said with teary eyes. What?

"WAIT WHAT?" I yell. There in TV there's a photo of me and Jimin wearing mask and caps with a caption of "BTS JIMIN IS DATING A FAN"
How did they Know it's jimin?I mean he is covered. And a fan? And dating? Am just his friend. Can't a boy and a girl be friend's?

Jimin what the hell is the dating rumors? I text him. But I got no answer. Is he mad? Why would he be.

Jimin POV

I saw my phone vibrate but I can't touch it. When am being scolding by my manager. I keep telling him am not dating and she just a friend. But he keep telling me how much I hurt the image of BTS. Wait is me being dating hurt the image of BTS. Sometimes I really hate the industries.  Finally my manager stop scolding me with one decision I was banned from going out until the rumors stop.

"Jimin" namjoon said when our manager leave, namjoon is our leaders

"Yes"

"Tell us the truth, are you really not dating?" He ask

"Am not she's just a good friend of mine" I answer

"Then why didn't you tell us before, that you had a friend or you guys can hangout with one of us so there won't be a dating scandal" he said and I couldn't answer so I said I'm sorry.

TBC

---------------
Me right now- *how should i finish this story?*