final

Jane POV
It's been a month since me and Jimin met. He told me he's forbidden to go out, at least he text me back.

My phone vibrates. And it was my mom, telling me to get dressed, we are going to mall to buy Christmas present. I sigh
The time goes to fast.

We were at mall, buying clothes. It was fun hanging out with my mom.

Jimin POV
I sit on the floor feeling tired. Namjoon saw us and told us to take 5 minutes break. It's hard being an idol.

"Here" namjoon said giving me a bottle of water. I thank him.

"It's hard right?" He said

"Yeah, it's hard. I never thought being an idol is this much hard" I said

"Not that, being unable to meet your friend" he said
I stay silent. It was hard but not because I didn't meet Jane.

"Namjoon there's something I want to talk to you" I said

"Sure, but it can wait Right?" He said showing me his watch.
After that we start practicing.

"Guys it's enough for today, let's meet tomorrow at the same time" namjoon said and we all start changing our clothes, ready to go our dorm.

I took a shower and sat on my bed. I heard a knock on my door.

"Get in" I said

"Jimin what's the thing you want to talk to me?" He said sitting on my bed.

"Actually Hyung, I don't know what to say or how to start, but one thing I know is I think I know who's Jane is" I said

"Jane? The girl hobi's?" He asked confused

"Yes that girl, Hyung I was confused at first too, but you know my brother is a doctor and one of his patients has the same name, I thought it was concidenes but she has the same story us hobi Hyung" I said, namjoon didn't say anything for a minute

"Where is she?" He ask

"She's the girl, my Friend" I Said.

"For now let's not tell hobi this," he said

"But-"
He cut me off
"We need to be sure, I don't want hobi to go through that pain again" namjoon said and I nod

Jane POV
It's December 30, I text Jimin if we could meet before the new year. But as always he told me he couldn't come. It was his band mate's birthday. I feel envious.
I don't have any friend, to hung out, neither doctor park, nor his brother. I sigh.

Tomorrow is December 31. The day me and my fiance met. I laugh bitterly. 

"Jani"
I looked up and it was my mom.
"Jani do you want to go for dinner tomorrow night at my friend's house" she ask me

"No mom, I have plan" I lied

DECEMBER 31, 2013

I take a shower ate my breakfast and go out. I was feeling a little lonely seeing a happy couple. I took my earphones and start searching for BTS music. It was relaxing, yet it gives me goosebumps.
I saw my watch and it was getting late, but I need to go one more place, where me and hobi met.  I sat at the park looking at the sky. I start to think what am doing, it's been a year since they told me hobi wasn't real. Maybe they are right, I was just trying to forget me ex? But it felt so real. I don't know what it is, but I feel like am in the hole which I couldn't get out.
It's getting late I need to go home, what was I expecting coming here? I wipe a tear and stand up to go.

"Jani?" I hear a voice. I know this voice, I know it, the voice which make my heart flutter.

"Jani? Is that you?" I hear it again. I want to look back but I was scared.
I slowly look back and saw a familiar figure. I can feel my knees giving up. I sat on the floor, shocked

"H-Ho-b-i!" I whisper
The familiar figure took off his mask. I cans see tears running down his face.
He slowly come to me bending down to look at me clearly.

"Its you Jani, I found you!" He said hugging me tightly
I was so shocked, confused and happy. I hugged him back, and start crying.

Hoseok POV

It was December 31, I told namjoon that I want to take air, and go to the park, the park I met her.
I was sitting there peacefully until I hear a sniff. I looked around and saw a girl sitting alone just like me, she was trying to leave the place, but one thing makes me curious somehow she looks familiar. I start getting closer to her to see her face closely, and I see her side profile. I couldn't move.
I called her, and she stop moving, I couldn't believe it, but I ask her again and she slowly turns around. I couldn't believe it, its her my love Jani! I quickly run to her and hug her, she start crying. After a while we sit on the bench.
It was silent, no one dares to talk.

"How?" She said

"I don't know"I answer

"Where were you all this time?" She ask crying

"I-" I don't know what to say, should I tell her I have been singing and dancing?

"You know, I thought I was crazy. After I woke up Everybody was telling me you were a dream." She said

"After you woke up?" I ask her and she told me she was in coma for 4years.
"Jani I was in coma too." I said and she look at me
"I was in car accident when I was a trainer and I was in coma for 4 years, I woke up last year " I said confused

"Trainer?" She ask

"Yeah I was a gonna debut but due to my accident we couldn't" I said feeling sorry for my group members

"We?" She said confused

"Yeah actually am an idol, we just debut this year" I said she look confused and mumble something
"What?" I said

"Jimin!" She said
"He know it all!" She said

"Jimin? Means park Jimin?" I said
"Do you know him?"

"Yeah, his brother was my doctor"she said

"He was mine too" I said. And she told me how Jimin and she met. How they became friends and she was the girl in the news. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

My phone start ringing and it was namjoon.

" Hobi, where are you it's getting late" he said

"Joonie, am at the park, I will be home soon" I said and hug up

"We should go home" she said
And I nod.

"Jani" I said and she look at me,

"What are we now?" I ask her, and she smile. The smile I love.

"Hmmm I don't know, you didn't ask me out yet" she giggled

"Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" I ask her and she nod.
We start laughing, I grab her waist and bring her closer to meet. I stare are her lips, how I missed kissing her. She smile and brings her lips to mine, giving me a sweet kiss.

It's been a year since me and Jani met again, i introduced her to my members, and Jimin apologize for not telling me but he got a reason so I accept it.
We still don't know how and what it was, it was unanswered for me and Jane.

It was mystery

Was it a fate?

__________THE END_______________
Finally
It's been a long since I write it, I forget the plot but I manage to finish.
It took me awhile. Anyone who's reading this I want to thank and say sorry for making you wait.

Am pretty sure one day am go na edit this story and make it good. Sorry for any Grammer and spelling mistake.
Love you all