5

"Hobi"I said scared of the dark. You didn't answer me. The only sound heard was my hard breathing. You told me you would wait for me but where were you?

"Hob-"I get cut off by the sound of a music. I walk to where I heard the sound and saw you, my beautiful boyfriend standing with a bouquet in your hand.

"Hobi!?"I said as tears slowly form, I slowly walk toward you. Afraid that you would disappear and it would be like those dream.

When I was in front you. You smile brightly. with a little nervous hands you gave me the bouquet and I held it moving it toward my nose I sniff and it smell to good.

"Jani did you forget what day is today?"you ask me grabbing my waist and I shake my head confused,you chuckle

"Today is the first day we meet"you said as you kissed my forehead

"Omg hobi am sorry I forget"I said looking at my shoes.times run so fast i still can't believe we had been together for 5 years.

"Its okay jani you were busy I understand"you said and kisses my cheek. I want you to sit down and see what am going to do you said. And I sit down on the chair which was behind me that I didn't even know.

You and your band group start singing I couldn't help but cry.

Ojik neo hanaman boyeo
Na ojik neo bakken Anboyeo

Bakken gongjeonghaji
Gongyeonghaji
Neohante bbaegondan
Ijen Dan harudo neo eobsineun please.

Kkwak jabajwo nalanajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me, can you trust me
Kkwak kkeureonanajwo

Kkwak jabajwo nalanajwo
Can you trust me,
Can you trust, can you trust me jane and be my wife. You said as you take out a small box.

I didn't waste any second and nod my head

"yes I Will marry you hobi"I said kissing your lips passionately.

I heard a clap I guess its your friend. I really like them they help you to prepare all this.

_____________
Now the real story will begin (you make me begin: by jk)