8

I hug my knees and start crying thinking about hobi. Why is this happening too me why?

"WHAT DID I DO?!"
"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS!" I kept shouting not able to control myself.it's like something is controlling me
Was it anger? Or Am I going crazy ?

"Jane can you hear me?"I can hear Dr. Parks voice

"Look at me Jane"he said to get my attention.

I look around the room to saw my mother. She look terrified and sad. I make my Mom sad again am a bad daughter.I cry silently. I heard Dr.Park talk to my mom. I look up and saw her gone.

"Jane"he said and I stay silent

"Are you okay?"he ask me what is he? a dummy?

"Do I look like okay to you?" I answer feeling mad

"You can tell me what happen?why you were shouting?"he ask making me cry more I really don't know what to say or do but I know that I need to talk to someone to get this off from my shoulder. And Dr.park is that person who I can talk with what I was feeling.

"I miss him"I whisper

"Who?"

"Hobi,my hobi,my hoseok"I said making him confused

"Is your ex name hoseok?"he ask with sad eye

"No, my fiance name is Jung hoseok, and he proposed me on DEC 31,2018. Doctor what's happening to me? "I said sobbing

"Tell me everything about that, about you and hoseok"he said squeezing me hand .I nod wanting him to tell me what's wrong with me.

Its been one month since I woke up and still in this hospital for FUCKiNG one month!
I saw my doctor come and as always trying to saw if I am okay not physically but mentally.

"So Jane you're improving I think you will get out from here soon"he said making my eyes lighten up.I smile not the fake one as always the real smile for the first time since I woke up.

So am a good actress i just need to pretend to be okay. The doctor told me that hoseok was just the person that I imagine not a real one. The person I create in my mind so I can forget about my ex? Seriously is he kidding me I still remember his touch his kiss it felt real no it was real.
I just need to get out of here. I need to find my baby and I will.

I open my eyes to meet with the white ceiling.
I hate to wake up like this.

I wish I would never wake up.
I sat on my bed and turn to left looking at the window. It became my daily routine.

To wake up to be greeted by that fucking white ceiling
And turn to left to the fucking window.
Stare at the outside still waiting for him to throw a stone against my window.

I keep waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting for him to do that.

But he never come.

he never...

But I can't stop waiting hoping someday he will come like he used to do

I remember you used to throw stone on my window when you come from the tour. You always come to meet and throw a stone to wake me up. Even if you're tired you couldn't go to your dorm unless you see me.

And now they are telling me that you're a fake!? How funny

TBC

__________
Why does she sound crazy? Hehehe