6

I groan and open my eyes to be greeted by an annoying sunlight.

"Hobi close the window"i said feeling my throat dry

"Hob"I was going to yell at him but I stop as soon as I feel something is not right. I try to get up but I feel pain all through my body. I yelp I turn to look my surrounding it's not my home neither hobis.

Where am I?

I look at my hands which was full of cannula.

What's happing?

Where am I?

While I was in my own world the door open and saw my Mom. She look shocked.

"Jane baby" she said as she run and hug me tight making me groan in pain.

"Are you okay?"
"You did it! My baby did it!" She said looking at my face which have a confused face.

"Mom wh-"I stop mid sentence to able to speak. I need a water.

"Wate-" before i finish saying it my mom start pouring the water and she gave me.

"Wait Janie I have to call the doctors" she said and gone

Why am I here?

What happened to me?

The door opened and a tall handsome guy come I guess he's a doctor.he had an amused face.

"Jane?"he said as he sit on the chair which was beside my bed.

"Yes"

"Am your doctor, Dr. Park jihyun" like I care {°___°}
"Do you know what happen to you?" He ask and I shake my head
"Don't you remember anything what happen before the accident?" He said making my eyes widen

What accident?

When?

How did I end up here?

Hobi?

What about my hobi?

I slowly raised my hand to see my ring but there's nothing there. My ring what happen? I can feel my tears forming in my eyes which made my vision blur.

"Where's hobi?"
"Mom what happened to my hobi?" I ask my mom with tears running down my face.

"MOM ANSWER ME!"I yelled while i grab her hand. She just look at me with concern look. I start shaking I don't know what's happing to me.

"ANSWER ME MOM! I yell removing the cannula and trying to stand up only to fell on the floor with a loud thud. The pain was unbreable but not more than my heart which hurt like hell. I miss him I want him to comfort me to hug to tell me everything's gonna be okay.

While I was sobbing on the floor the doctor called the nurse and she try to help me stand. I stay silent wanting this to me a bad dream. I hear the doctor tell the nurse to give me some sedative before I start going crazy. After that I start losing conscious.

Hobi....

TBC
__________
T_T