How They Feel About PDA (DR1)

(For some of these I don't know if they match the character. So if you don't think they do just let me know :) ).

Request from: No one lol
—————————
Makoto
Makoto is...complicated when it comes to PDA. I mean he likes it sometimes, but when you do things that surprise him he starts to freak out. He'll usually just hug and cuddle with you. There isn't too much kissing but it feels great when there is. He gets really shy if you do something to him and he feels the same the other way around.

Byakuya
He barely does it. It's just because of his personality, not because of his lack of love for you. He does love you a lot, but he's not used to loving someone like he loves you. Sometimes when you two are alone, he'll give you a little kiss on your lips or cheek. Never in public though.

Leon
Y'all should already know that he's pretty big on PDA. Nothing else needs explaining for him.

Yasuhiro
Some PDA here and there. Most of the time he'll cuddle you to sleep, softly kissing the top of your head. In public it's just simple kisses on the cheek or forehead. Since you two learned your lesson after kissing each other at a park (which had a playground full of kids but that's not impoRTANT-).

Taka
Wasn't that big on it when you two first started dating, but once you guys got closer, he finally kissed you on day, which lead to you teasing him about the amount of blush on his face, which then lead him to get really defensive.

Mondo
He's pretty big on PDA. Honestly it's not that surprising when you think about it. Also if you want to get something (because b r o k e), you can (mondo) butter him up with a few kisses because he's secretly a softie.

——————
I finally gave y'all new danganronpa content are you proud?