You Make Them Wear a Maid Costume (DRV3)

A/N: first off, not y'all acting like opinions don't exist. please stop getting pressed over the nagito thing I am at my LIMIT 😃. anyway sorry for not updating at all in may i was going through a lot of shit and I still am.

Succi: He practically begs you not to make him wear it, but he figures out that he doesn't exactly have a choice in the matter. Once he's in the costume, he's hiding his face. He cannot BELIEVE you made him do this.

Sexy goatee man: You know that one voice line where he's like, "...WHa 😰". That's how he reacts when you ask him to wear a maid costume. However, it surprisingly doesn't take a lot of convincing to get him in it. He starts feeling confident and may do a few poses here and there. It probably takes more convincing to get him OUT of it.

Cockitchy: He makes fun of you at first. Calling you a pervert, but once he's done with that he's more than willing to put on the costume for you. He goes on with his day in the maid costume as if nothing is going on.

Uh-mommy: He's been in a costume like that before because his sisters have made him do that shit. While a little surprised you would ask him, he's not that bothered by it. He even asks you if you want a picture:

That's robophobic: ...Huh😃
Keebo cannot comprehend why you would want him in a maid costume??? Also when you asked him I'm pretty sure he short-circuited. It takes way more convincing than the other guys to get him in there.

Bug boi: Mans face is red as fuck.
You can tell him it's "the gentlemanly thing to do" and he'll do it with no hesitation. However, when he's in the costume he can't help but hide his face out of embarrassment.