They Get Insecure (DR:THH)

Request: @Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

Makoto: I think it's a little obvious Makoto gets insecure. He'll try to hide it (and very much fail at it). He gets insecure about a lot of things, his identity, the things he says sometimes, etc. He still sees himself as average a lot of the time, so he thinks he doesn't deserve you. Comforting him is really just letting him talk to you about how he feels to get it off his chest and then reassuring him that you'll always be there for him.

Byakuya: I know bro is at least a tiny bit insecure despite how confident and nonchalant he may seem. I'm not entirely sure what he would be insecure about though. He won't really need or want "comfort", but some small, kind acts to show you are there for him makes him feel good in a way he doesn't even understand, but he'll never admit that.

Leon: Definitely gets insecure often. He will sometimes think that he's not the right guy for you, or that someday, somehow, you'll get bored of him. Comforting him is really just reassuring him that you're not gonna get bored of him and maybe even a date of all of his favorite things.

Yasuhiro: Doesn't happen that often because he kind of had this nonchalant attitude and "everything happens for a reason" vibe, but when he does get insecure, it's usually about his talent. Sometimes he gets unsure of himself and wonders whether he is actually right 30% of the time. What if he's less? Reassuring him doesn't take much tbh, just try experience what he thinks is gonna happen (even though he sees through you sometimes).

Kiyotaka: Absolutely gets insecure. He wonders whether he's setting a good example for his friends, for you. Worries that he's failing everyone. You could probably reassure him by doing a good deed or two with him. It'll make him feel that everything was worth it.

Mondo: Probably gets insecure about his brother. He wonders whether or not he's doing a good job of filling his shoes, which raises the question, do you think he's a good leader? Do you find him pathetic? Words of affirmation surprisingly work well with reassuring him, he won't admit it though.