Chapter 7

Lukes pov:
The next morning I woke up noticing Calum in my arms. I smiled and just laid there. I absentmindedly played with his hair watching him breathe.
After awhile he started to open his eyes. "Watcha doing Lukey?" My cheeks flushed a bright red. He started giggling and I couldn't help smiling. "Alright, let's get up and get breakfast shall we?" "We shall," he said while smiling. I got up and picked out some clothes. He went to go grab something out of the bag we got yesterday. Before he reached it I threw some skinnys and a jumper at him. He looked at me confused, but I just motioned my hands for him to take a shower. I won't tell him but I have them to him because he looks adorable in them. I changed my clothes and decided to take a shower before bed. I waited on the couch until he came down. "What shall we do sir Cal?" He pretended to think for a while. "How about Aunt Katrina's," he suggested. ( idk if that's a real restaurant) I agreed and grabbed my jacket. We decided to walk because it was a nice day. As we were walking I grabbed his hand. He blushed but didn't let go until we go to the. restaurant. When he let go I felt all the warmth rush away. I followed him into a booth and we ordered. After breakfast we kinda just walked around town enjoying the nice day. Once we got home we decided to have a movie night. He got to choose the movie and he chose Love Actually. We sat on the couch with blankets and popcorn. He snuggled into my side.
Cals pov:
We were watching the movie which I didn't really pay attention to. I was snuggled up to Luke his warmth radiating off of him. Half way through the movie he started throwing popcorn at me. "Is this a war," I asked with raising my eyebrow. "Yeah, yeah it is," he said with a smirk. "Your on!" It got crazy popcorn flying everywhere. After a while we ending up tackling each other. I was on top for about 2.4 seconds. It kept going back forth for a good 5 minutes . Some how he ended up on top of me. He held my arms above my head smirking down at me. "Cal," he asked . "Yeah." "Will you let me have the honor of calling you my boyfriend?" I thought for a few minutes. He started to look worried. "Of course Luke I really like you." He instantly smiled at my words. "Want to know something," he whispered in my ear. "What," I breathed. "I really like you to," he replied while kissing my nose.
Lmfao I promised a long chapter and this happened. I hope you have cake feels for days. It would have been longer but then I thought of this and yeah. But, next chapter shit is going to happen. Sorry if this gets uploaded late I'm currently in the car on the way home from my grandmas and I can't use any data.