Chapter 5

Cals pov

As I was waiting for Luke to finish I took off my beanie because it was starting to hurt my ears. As soon as I took it off I heard a gasp behind me. I quickly turned around startled by the sudden noise. There Luke stood eyes and mouth wide open. It was dead silent.

Luke's pov

As I stand there looking like a idiot Calum starts to shake and cry. I snap out of my trance and run over to him. I pick him up and lay him in my lap. He keeps murmuring please don't hurt me. My heart aches for this boy he must've been through a lot. "Hey, hey, it's ok" I wished into his ear. "You want to tell me about it" I calmly asked. He nodded his head and looked up at me.

-- skip the story ------

"I swear if I meet them I will hurt every fiber in they're body" I yelled causing him to flinch. "Calum" I said as I lifted his chin with my finger. "How about we go to the mall and get you new clothes" I suggested. He nodded and hopes off my lap. Once we got his beanie perfect we headed out the door and into the city. We head to Tanners Mall. Once we get we go straight to hot topic. Because hot topic is bæ. I grab a bunch of band shirts and shove them in his hands. I tell him to go try them on and I sit down. After 2 minutes he walks out with the first one on. And he looks really ho- holly jolly that's what I was going to say. We finished up and got everything we needed. We stopped at Taco Bell and got lunch.

So I'm back sorry i had stuff going on and this is short because I don't have a lot of time also I was at my house and I was watching cake videos and my friend was like i feel bad for you all 5sos's songs are about girls and you want it to be about cake and we both started laughing so hard because it's true she gets me so much anywhore Dont Forget to check out Blacken The Sun