Chapter 6

*warning rant at end*

Cals pov
After shopping we stopped at Taco Bell. I ordered a taco and this thing called a baja blast. We ate in a nice silence. I went to the bathroom and fixed my beanie. "Can we please stop at the park Lukey"?(btw the picture above is what he looked like when asking) "Y-yeah sure," he replied while looking away. I happily skipped down the street. I ran straight to a cave near by. I slipped through and went to the other side sitting on a rock. "Wow this is amazing how did you find it?" "I used to go here all the time when I was little," I replied while Luke say next to me. We sat in silence for a couple hours. After awhile it was getting dark and I started falling asleep. The last thing I felt was someone picking me up.
Luke's pov
I saw Calum had fallen asleep next to me, so I picked him and started walking home. He looked so adorable the way the light bounced of him. I walked for awhile just enjoying the silence, which we have had quite a lot today. It was starting to get colder and I could feel Calum cuddling closer. I instantly smiled and tightened my arms around him. I finally reached the door and opened it. Which was really hard since I was holding a person. I took him up stairs and laid him on my bed. I got on the other side and pulled him up to my chest. And that's how we fell asleep.

So I just want to say a few things for a minute. I hate when people judge others without knowing them. It annoys the crap out of me. They don't know what goes on in they're life and ugh. Also so for my grammatical errors but I'm really tired and yeah. So just remember to think before you act please. anyways I hope you enjoyed this short chapter I'm thinking of ending this story soon. I have ideas but we will hear that later.

~A