Fuegoleon x Preg!Reader- The Future and Beyond

Start from the beginning

Why can't she just a spell? Is this what her family taught her? This is brutal as shit! I feel like my breasts are getting ripped apart!

Mimosa uses one of her support spells to see if I have any sickness. I keep looking up at her facial expression to see if there is anything wrong or strange. After a few minutes, I see her facial expression change from focussed to shocked.

"Mrs. Y/N, have you had...sex recently?" She whispered as she looked to the door to see if anyone is coming in and then at me again.

Did I have sex recently? Last time I had sex with Fuego was...maybe four weeks ago? Don't remember to be honest.

Wait.

Ohhh SHIITITITTITI!

"Umm...about three weeks ago. Why?" I tilt my head nervously.

She closes her grimoire as she stands up and sighs happily.

"Congratulations." She replied with a graceful smile on her face.

"You're going to become a mother."

-Another timeskip!

Because we all love timeskips. Don't we?

"You're going to become a mother." "You're going to become a mother." "You're going to become a mother."

That same sentence that Mimosa said before finally walking off to do her errands really...shock me but at the same time I'm...terrified. I don't know anything about being a parent, especially since being royalty, everything matters and once the families find out, they are going to be looking at me. Yes. Me. The oldest sibling of house (L/N) and the Captain of (S/N). So here I am, at 8:30 at night, sitting on the edge of my shared bed, literally shaking, holding my head so I can prevent myself from losing my mind even more, and most importantly, trying to figure out how the hell am I going to tell Fuegoleon.

I wonder what I'm going to do. I'm paranoid because how I am I going to run my squad? I know I have siblings who are very responsible and that take my place but, how would that affect everyone? Is everyone going to be ashamed of me? Am I going to punished by mother and father? Will...Fuegoleon be mad at me? Will he divorce me? Will everyone lose my trust? Will everyone...abandon me?

All of this is really stressful. I've never taken care of a child before. I don't know what I'm going to do, and I'm not sure if my servants can help me.

But didn't Fuegoleon want a child? Didn't he say that it would be good to start a family for the future and beyond? This is too much for me...

To get all of this out of my mind, I decided to take a nap, hoping that I can wake up from this nightmare of anxiety.

Another timeskip!

Brought to you by...

y/n trying to take a nap, but is struggling because

shes pregnant and doesn't know what to do

basically, her rn:

I cannahhhh...i cannahhh

ANYWAYS. BACK TO THE STORY

-

"Y/N..." I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

Is that Fuegy?

"Hmm?"

"Wake up, it's Fuegoleon."

No. Not now. Please. He is the last person I want to see, God please don't do this to me.

"Who?" I managed to groan.

"It's Fuegoleon, my love. Remember me? I'm your husband." He chuckles as he runs his fingers through my silky, smooth, (H/C) hair.

Kill me.

"Ohh..." I yawn, sitting myself up.

"Are you okay? You didn't show up at (S/N) headquarters, did something happen?" He asks me as crawls into bed, and reading his book. At that, I sigh.

This is going to be hard. I'm not really good at explaining things because I really don't talk a lot; Especially in a new situation like this, I haven't really explained any of my issues to anyone because of how quiet I am and, usually the problems I have are minor. But, I'm pregnant this time, and I have to remember, this is my husband, this is the love of my life, my best friend. I can tell him anything...right?

"So...Fuego?" I heaved a sigh.

"Yes, my love?" He focuses on his book, flipping the page.

"Do you remember when I said that I haven't been feeling well for the past couple of weeks?" I managed to breathe out.

"Mmhmmm." He hums, still focusing on his book.

"Well..."I breath out nervously.

I have never been so nervously in my life. Why am I so scared to tell him that I'm pregnant? Shouldn't I be an optimist about this?

"I..." I start again, it seems like he sees the fear in my eyes and the trouble in my voice.

"What's wrong, my love? Did something happen?" I hear the concern in his voice he stops from reading his book and turns to put his hand on my shoulder.

"I...met up with Mimosa today to see what's wrong with me...she t-told me...I'm...pregnant..." I manage to breathe out on the last word.

I did it. I did it. I did it. Holy shit I'm scared. Please don't be mad at me Fuegy!!!!

He silently stares at me for a moment in shock. His beautiful plum eyes staring into my soft E/C eyes.

"Thank goodness!" He pulls me into a loving hug, literally giving me no space to breathe because of the space between my face and his muscular chest.

"Wait..you're not angry!?" I manage to ask in his chest.

"Why would I be? It was me who said that we should have children and...I kind of took advantage of you that night by accident, I honestly didn't regret at all actually, "He chuckles as bit, "I was hoping for the twenty-three years that I've known you, I could have children with you, spend my life with you, come to you when something is wrong, make love with you, and have a family with you. I love you that much, Y/N." He sniffles as he puts his head on my head.

Honestly...I'm at a loss for words.

From the way he has been acting, I thought he was going to be mad at me, he has been acting so hostile. Ever since we got married, he would come back from his mission, he'd look so exhausted, and he wouldn't speak to me, I would ask him how his day was, it would be the usual: "Fine, just tired." But now, since he divulged his feelings since he found out I'm pregnant, I have found out that he really cared for the whole time, he just didn't know how to say it.

I nudge him, getting him to release me from his tightass hug. I jump on to him as I look at his vibrant, plum eyes one more time before smashing my lips onto his, his callous hands move down my back as mine just stay at both sides of his head as we still give in to the passionate kiss, our tongues still fighting for dominance.

Maybe sometimes I shouldn't keep things to myself, maybe I should be more confident about the future and beyond.

We pull apart with a string of saliva as we pant for our breaths back.

"I love you, Y/N." Fuegoleon says he pulls me in for another hug.

"I love you too, Fuegoleon, and from now on, I'm going to be more confident for the future and beyond." I smile, giving in to the hug.

-end.

Word count- 1795