I try to pay attention to what they are talking about, but it's really hard when you have food in front of your face that you're not allowed to eat.

My nonexistent stomach growls quietly and I try to make it stop but fail.

New Boss looks over to me.

"You gonna eat bud?" He asks.

"I-I was waiting f-for your p-p-permission," I say quietly.

He frowns at this, appearing very angry.

Panicking, I stuff the food into my mouth, eating it quickly, trying to avoid punishment.

It tastes pretty bad, contrary to the smell it gave off, but its food.

My HP goes up a bit.

I slowly look up at my Bosses, hoping to have done what they wanted me to do. 

A look of shock is on their faces.

"Did you taste the food or did you just inhale it?" N!Boss asks me.

"Papy!" L!Boss shouts, startling me.

He seems to notice this and stands up.

"Red, you can get more food if you like, Papy, I want to talk to you outside," L!Boss says grabbing N!Boss by his hoodie and dragging him out the door.

When the door shuts everything is quiet.

I look at the platter of 'tacos' in the middle of the table.

I look back over to the door and then back to the tacos.

L!Boss did say I could eat some more.

But how much is more?

I don't want to get in trouble for eating too much...

My stomach rumbles and a sharp pain shoots through my stomach, letting me know how hungry I actually am.

I get rid of the thoughts in my head and pull the entire platter to me, grabbing a taco off it.

I wait for them to come through the door telling me I'm going to get punished for it.

.

.

.

Nothing.

I take a small nibble out of the taco and wait.

.

.

.

Nothing.

Fuck it.

I shovel the tacos in my mouth, shells, meat and other ingredients getting everywhere.

I put the last one on my mouth, finishing all ten of the ones on the platter.

I'm tempted to take what's left on my Bosses plates, but think better of it.

Instead, I lick the platter clean.

I sit back in the chair, a smile on my face.

My stomach feels pretty full, maybe a little too full.

The short-lived smile disappears from my face as I feel my 'stomach' starting to ache.

It hurts.

Oh, fuck it hurts.

I double over in pain, gripping where my belly would be.

Did, did he poison the food?

No, that wouldn't make sense, he might have eaten it.

Then why am I feeling like this? 

The front door opens, "now say sorry to him!"  L!Boss shouts. 

I fall off the chair, trying to stop the aching. 

"what was that?" N!Boss asks, hurrying into the kitchen. 

I let out a whine of pain. 

N!Boss rushes to my side, if I wasn't in pain I would have tried to get away from him. 

"Hey, what's wrong, are you okay?" He asks, checking me over, all I can do is whimper in response.

"Red, did you eat ALL of the tacos!?" L!Boss asks me.

I slightly nod, getting a bad feeling in the back of my throat. 

"Blue, get a bucket, quick!" 

I have L!Boss run out of the room and upstairs, N!Boss rubbing my back, telling it's going to be okay. 

Soon, L!Boss returns with an empty trash can and puts it in front of me. 

I immediately grab it and pull it towards me, instantly throwing up.

N!Boss continues to rub my back, I guess trying to comfort me. 

I continue to throw up until there is nothing left in my 'stomach'.

L!Boss takes the bucket to dispose of my mess and N!Boss picks me up, careful not to get anything on him.

He carries me to what I assume is the bathroom. 

A wave of tiredness sweeps over me and before I know it, I'm asleep.