Tacos can hurt

(L!Boss = Loud Boss)

(N!Boss= New Boss)

-Red's Pov-

I follow New Boss into the living room and sit on the floor by the couch after he sits.

What am I going to call "Blue"?

I can't call him New Boss as well, that'd get confusing, and I can't call him Boss, that name is reserved.

Well, he seems to be plenty loud, I guess I'll call him "Loud Boss".

I guess it'll have to do for now. 

I hope Fluffy comes to pick me up soon, I don't like Loud Boss' energy.

There's something unnatural about it.

I feel New Boss shift on the couch behind me and remember I'm not even allowed to touch the furniture so I sit up straight to not lean on it. 

"ya know, you don't have to sit on the floor, you can sit on the couch if you want," New Boss says, I assume as a trick to try and get me into trouble. 

I just shake my head.

He sighs and changes the channel. 

We sit in silence for a while. 

"TACOS ARE READY!" 

I flinch involuntarily at the loud noise.

I panic thinking New Boss noticed, knowing that me flinching would make Boss more than happy to give me a beating just to get more of a reaction out of me. 

New Boss stands up and stretches, turning off the tv and starts to walk to the kitchen, not seeming to have noticed. 

I stay where I am, not wanting to piss off my Bosses.

"Hey Red, you coming?"

Oh shit, he wanted me to follow him!

I scramble out of my spot on the floor and rush to the kitchen, almost tripping but catch myself and stand in the doorway of the kitchen.

My Bosses are sitting at the table, delicious smelling food is sitting in front of them.

"Hey Red! Come sit down! I made tacos!" Loud Boss shouts.

I flinch but go to sit down on the floor, between them.

"Uh, Red?" Loud Boss asks.

"Y-yeah Boss?" I ask, afraid I did something wrong.

"How about you sit up here, I think that would be a lot better," he says his voice a little strange.

My soul drops.

I thought Fluffy said I was safe here.

Being raped don't sound like being safe ta me.

I slowly get up, turning to where Loud Boss is.

"Where d-do you want me t-ta sit, B-boss?" I ask, my eyes going back and forth between him and the ground.

"On a chair silly, and you don't have to call me that," Loud Boss says matter of factly.

I breathe out a sigh of relief.

Thank Asgore.

I sit down in the only empty chair at the table, some of the food in on a plate in front of me.

Loud Boss smiles at me and starts talking to New Boss, something about training while eating.

I sit and stare at the plate in front of me.