Error x ink x nightmare

Some kinky shit.
It was a request but i changed it a tiny baby bit ;)
I know you dirty sinners like some big ass lemons!

Inks pov

I was tied up in one of nightmares cells. I got caught whilst fighting error. I honestly liked the fighting, me, error and nightmare are all actually good buddys. We just disagree sometimes.

The cell door opened and nightmare and error walked out. Nightmare was holding something in his hand but i couldn't see much due to the darkness if the room. Error leaned in front of me and United the rope, only to tea me back up with his blue strings. I was face first in the floor. My ass, in the air.
Nightmare came up behind me and grabbed it. He then smacked it, hard. I blushed and my female ecto bod was automatically summoned.
"h-hey" i yelled and struggled but error put a gag in my mouth, which muffled it. Nightmares tentacles pulled me up so i was kneeling. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I felt something hard poke at my wet entrance. Fuck.... I like this. Error then came in front of me and sat, him leaning in and kissing my very sensitive neck. I tried so hard to keep in a moan but it ended up slipping out once error and found my good spot. "What was that inky?" he asked. I didn't say anything. He smirked. He grabbed my hips and grabbed me, moving me up and down slightly. "Ffffffffuck..... Yeah~" nightmare moaned loudly, his large tentacles hugging me. Error chuckled and snapped his fingers, our clothes were gone. I could feel nightmares pre cum cover my ass hole. Error spread my legs, which pulled the strings and caused them to dig into my ecto flesh. Error got a full view of my dripping wet pussy. He smirked and moved closer. His huge member almost touching me. He leaned in to my neck again but instead of hitting it, he leaned to where nigh's ear would be." ready to have some fun nighty?" he whispered. Nightmare just chuckled. Error brought my hips higher, so night was lined up. He then slammed me down and thrusted deep into me. I screamed. I moved my hips up and down to create more of this sweet, sweet pleasure. Error chuckled and started thrusting. The pain was unbelievably bad but if ut ment having more of this amazing friction then i don't care. After about 5 minutes, i came all over errors bick, some squirting out and onto nights too. With one thrust from the both of them tgey came inside me. Error untied me and teleported us to nightmares king sizeed bed. I passed out instantly, but i could still feels their members twitching inside of me.