.

Louis' eyes roamed over his face, leaning down the alpha murmured against Harry's ear, "be a good boy and let me arrange you for my cock."

Harry's eyes widened, the wolf in him waking up slowly.

"Move," Louis said, his voice commanding yet seductive, "lay across the bed, head off the edge."

Harry sat up slowly, letting Louis pull the duvet away to reveal himself completely. Harry didn't let his nakedness dominate himself. He laid across the bed horizontally, his head lolling down from the edge of the bed.

Louis watched him, eyes roaming over Harry's body leisurely. Harry gulped, blood rushing to his head as it hung downwards. Harry tried to breathe evenly but Louis was there, silently sitting and watching him and Harry could feel his heart-rate picking up.

His mind drifted back to the past few days since they left the Tomlinson pack.

=x=x=x=x=

"I can give you all a place to live in."

Harry's father, Mr Styles, said with a gruff, masculine voice. His eyes sympathetic and domineer calm as he eyed Louis.

Harry waited with bated breath, eyes pointedly fixed on Louis to know what the alpha was thinking.

Louis nodded, a really small smile of gratitude lurking at the uplifts of his lips, "I am leaving my mum and Harry in your care then."

Harry felt the anxiety grow in his stomach, reaching out towards his heart through his blood. His hands grasped the cushion on his lap, eyes still on Louis but Louis didn't match his eyes.

"Where are you three going to go?" Mr Styles asked.

Louis shrugged, "in three different directions. We need to gather the packs against Nick and we don't have a lot of time in our hands. So we will go alone to each leader and talk."

Mr Styles nodded, his forehead marring three horizontal lines, "I won't stop you but are you sure? You three are still under danger. There are many examples where the new leader had let the ex-leader go just to kill him off after the ruckus was over."

Harry gripped the cushion in a white-knuckle grip, his eyes not leaving Louis.

Those blue orbs skid over him for a second, those thin lips quirking up at Harry's distress. Harry frowned, the frustration growing in his heart.

"We know that," Liam said, sipping his coffee, "but we have to take the risk."

"Unless you have a plan and you can help us out in a way," Zayn said, leaning forward, his elbows resting on his knees. Those warm brown eyes held Mr Styles captive, Zayn's composed maturity was appreciated by Mr Styles as he smiled at the beta.

"I can arrange something," Mr Styles said, nodding at Zayn and smirking at Louis, "how about you three accept your death and they find your bodies in the river?"

Harry stood up, he was done with all these discussions and everything that was going on in Mr Styles' living room. Everything they were saying made Harry anxious, his ears ringing and heart pounding erratically for reasons he was too afraid to name.

He took the steps two at a time, rushing to his old room. The slam of the door echoed through the house, the small room vibrating almost.

Harry sat on his bed, the newly covered bed. His mother was not here yet. She was in Harry's grandma's place for a vacation and was coming back tomorrow after she got the news.

Probably the maids changed his sheets. Harry didn't care. He could feel the last drop of energy leaving him as he exhaled tiredly.

Harry covered his face with his hands, trying to regulate his breathing. The exhaustion mixed with worry made him dizzy. Eyes watering Harry tried not to think how his heart was telling him it was all his fault.