My Best Friend 💕 My love

Start from the beginning

"No ,No I want to surprise him " I replied she smiles and nodded "He missed you so much,he will be so happy to see you...

Should I tell Mom that I love Koo? Should I....

"Mom I want to talk to you about something" She looked at me and smiled"what is it..I am here"she replied

"Mom..I-I..." I feel so nervous,will she be happy or sad"Mom,I love Koo" I said...she looked and be seriously and then start laughing...

I was so confused..why is she laughing"mom why are laughing...Hey stop" I feel embarrassed I got up from the couch and was about to go mom grabbed my hand...

"Sit down.." she said I nodded my head as no "pabo.. sit down "I sit down and look at her

"I knew you love him...and I also know that he loves you, he never said that to me but I see love for you in his eyes "I look at her

"And you better confess to him faster, because there is a guy who is always flirting with him...not only him but there are more....ok you think how you will confess,I will make dinner for tonight"she said...

"Ok, I will be in my room" She nodded and left the living room... I get in my room and start thinking about Koo...how should I confess to him..
Yup I get it...

After a while....

I was in my room...when I heard Koo's voice,"mom I'm home" how much I missed this voice....I went downstairs and looked at Koo...his back was facing me,mom looked at our direction...I sign her to don't say anything..

I covered his eyes with my hands...I gasped and touched my hands,he turn around and I removed my hands...

He looked and me shocked,he cried and hugged me tightly...I hugged him back,mom left the kitchen and went to her room......After some time he stopped crying " I missed you so much Tae" he said " I missed you too Koo..now stop crying I am here" he nodded at me and smiled at me.

We both are now in my room, we were cuddling in the bed...."Tae.."
"Yes bunny" I replied " d-do you have a g-girlfirend in Seoul " Yes asked me "No" how can I when I love you Koo...

"Really" He looked at me with his beautiful doe eyes, I smiled and nodded my head .....he gives me his bunny smile and rested his head on my chest.... Mom is right Koo you loves me too...

After some time, Koo fall asleep.... without disturbing his sleep I left the room...in the living room I saw mom

"Mom,I want to confess to Koo today" She looked at me and smiled widely..." I was waiting for this moment, Taekook is happening" I looked at her, why is she acting weird ....

"Soooo, I want you to make him stay in the room.... don't left him come to the garden, can you do that.... pretty please " i show her my puppy eyes...

"That look wasn't necessary, I will do it and I am happy you choiced Jungkook" I give her my boxy smile "ok I should go now " ..

"Ok...TAEKOOK" I laughed at her weird behavior and went to the garden....

Third person POV

2 hours later.....

"Kookie wake up, get ready and wear these clothes" Mrs. Kim woke up Jungkook and told him" But why mom".."it's a surprise come on" Jungkook nodded and left to take a shower....